Default House band and dancing @ CN ?

First timers very excited to be spending Xmas at CN. Please tell me they have a house band and dancing in the evenings.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbaby310 View Post
    First timers very excited to be spending Xmas at CN. Please tell me they have a house band and dancing in the evenings.
    Yup!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

YES, there is a house band and a couple of nights a week there are "headliners", singers, groups, etc.... And YES, there is Dancing every night!!!
    You are going to have So Much FUN!!! ENJOY!!!
    Art xo Francine

Hi they do have a house band in the Cassava Terrace every night, you can also then continue the fun in the piano bar which stays open until the last person leaves.
    If you go on to the meet up at couples Negril board you will see a thread 'christmas and new year 2009 picture thread', you will then get to know everyone who will be there for christmas.
    You have made the perfect choice and you will have an amazing time, we will be arriving on the 22nd of December for our second christmas and new year at CN and we absolutely love it !!
    38 sleeps to go

Default Piano Bar is the Best

BeachBaby,

We were at CTI in 07. We met a bunch of new friends that we hung out with. Our evenings in the piano bar singing and carrying on were some of the best times. I hope that this group of us who are going to be here for Christmas/New Years are just as rowdy and fun loving. I can't carry a note in a shopping bag but that won't keep me from singing along.
    40 days to go!

Gene

Quote Originally Posted by beachbaby310 View Post
    Beachbaby,

We have been to CN over Christmas and New Years for the past 10 years...you will LOVE IT!!! They have an absolutely excellent house band, and bring in featured performers as well. Dance the night away.....and ENJOY!!!