Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default September 1-15, 2010 CSA

Hello!

We were reserved at CTI for the trip but yesterday we talked it over and decided that we wanted to get married and spend our honeymoon in Negril at CSA! I will miss not getting to swim with the Dolphins at Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios, but I heard that possibly one is opening in Montego Bay? Has anyone else heard this? I haven't been able to Google anything but maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

Is anyone else going to be there during that time? We noticed someone is booked for a wedding right after ours so hopefully that someone is on the MB and reads this! SO SO SO excited! It is our first time to the Caribbean and we can't wait to relax in the warm sand. It would be a welcome change from living in Seattle.

Any advice from previous CSA Brides? We are probably only going to have the two of us there, so any advice would be welcomed. Thanks! 295 days and counting!

Very Respectfully,

Jen & Ian
    Seattle, WA

Wow... no one else? We get the resort to ourselves?! Woo Hoo!

Nope! Not to yourself anymore! My boyfriend taking me for a post deployment get away! We'll be there Sept 4-11th!

As for Dolphins, last month when we were at Swept Away there were Dolphins swimming wild off the coast in Negril. If you're lucky you will get to see them too- and in their natural environment!!

Dont worry about your Wedding - the Coordinator takes care of everything so all you have to do is focus on each other and make memories!!!

Jen,
    My hubby and I spent our honeymoon at CSA in May 2007 at the urging of my mother in law who is a travel agent. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! CSA is beautiful, romantic, and very spread out so it doesn't feel full even if it is. The food is great and the staff is impeccable! We stayed in a beachfront verandah and it was perfect. I highly recommend a 3rd fl corner room if you are in the verandah section because it's private and the balcony is a smidge larger than the middle rooms.

(swimming with the dolphins is overrated) I did it in Mexico and I felt horrible after doing it, they are pent up in a small area and the water is not the cleanest, I just wanted to set them free.

As far as excursions/activities: I highly recommend the catamaran cruise, dinner on the beach, go and listen to the piano bar at night, have cocktails at patois as it is a BLAST at night. We did dinner at the rockhouse one night and I recommend it even though it is not included it's great!

Hi Jen
    I am thinking of booking our honeymoon from 31st aug for 2 weeks so may see you there. Do you know what the weather will be like over that period?? Im very excited, just want all the inns and outs before i booK!!

We get there the 15th and leave the 22nd... Just missed ya! FWIW, the 18th is my 30th Birthday and DRINKS ARE ON ME!

Hi Jen, we've booked our honeymoon, we come out 31st August and leave 14th September, so just a day before you, so we will see you there. So excited!

Wanda & EinWi- We are watching The Cove right now and I can say that neither of us want to support the cruelty to Dolphins that is currently going on. So we will hope to see them in their natural habitat and that will be enough for us!

JamacianMeCrazy & Laura- We will see you there! SO EXCITED! 225 days and counting until we are there!

jenpatrick- sorry we will miss you but Happy Birthday! And have a great trip! We know we will want to be staying instead of going back home..

We are planning on making our 4th trip to CSA Sep 3rd-11th. Last year we also saw dolphins while returning to CSA from one of our afternoon dive excursions. Obviously we love CSA and look forward to celebrating our anniversary there for many years to come. One of our favorite pasttimes is hanging out at the swim-up bar drinking pina coladas....

Laura- Have you booked your flight yet? We are arriving the 31st too and may be on the bus with you to the resort! Do you have FB?

Falcon1978- Yay! We are super excited and cant wait to get there! We will definitely meet you for a pina colada at the swimup bar!

-Jen

We just confirmed flights and rooms for Sep 3 - Sep 11. Look forward to seeing you.
    Last edited by falcon1978; March 23rd, 2010 at 06:58 PM.

My future husband and I will be arriving on the 31st as well (overnight flight on the 30th from Seattle) to celebrate our honeymoon! We booked last week, I'm so excited! We will be there Aug 31-Sept 10

Just found out my Husband has booked us to come out for our 10yr anniversary! It's our firs time to Jamaica and we are SO excited!!! We will be there Aug 29-Sept 4th. Hope to see you there!

Falcon1978- YAY!!! Can't wait for the sand, sun, ocean and paradise!

LucyLyn- We are ALSO flying the red-eye from Seattle on the 31st... maybe we will be on the same plane?! We are so excited! How about you guys!!!! 4 more months! So much to do!

BK&MK<3- Yes! SO EXCITED! We have never been to Jamaica either, and are really looking forward to 2 weeks in paradise!

Hi all...I see I'm a little late to the party

I am getting married on September 5th and we will be heading to CSA on September 7th and departing on September 13th. I can hardly wait to get there!

me a my bride fo 30 years will be there celebrating from the 4 thru the 11 if you want to hang with some 50 year old LOL have fun maybe see you at the swim up Bar

113 days till we arrive!

Bluebills,

We are in the same age range and love to hang out at the swim up bar. I am a big fan of the CSA Pina Colada's. Look forward to meeting you. We are at CSA 3-11 Sep.

Phil and Kay

Default Double digit dance!!!

OKAY 99 days until we board a plane! We are sooooooo excited to be going to paradise for two weeks and so looking forward to getting married on the beach at CSA! so so so so so so excited!

YAY! anyone have FB?

Jen & Ian

Phil and Kay Look forward to meeting you. This will be our first trip to Jamaica. cant wait Bluebills

Quote Originally Posted by jen_n_ian View Post
    Laura- Have you booked your flight yet? We are arriving the 31st too and may be on the bus with you to the resort! Do you have FB?

-Jen
    Hi jen, yeah flight is booked, flying from gatwick, on FB too. soory too ages to reply, forgot my login, just got round t resetting NOT LONG NOW!!! WOOP

jen, my FB is my full name Laura Bell, hope you find me

Quote Originally Posted by jen_n_ian View Post

LucyLyn- We are ALSO flying the red-eye from Seattle on the 31st... maybe we will be on the same plane?! We are so excited! How about you guys!!!! 4 more months! So much to do!
    jen_n_ian: I haven't been logging on very often!... Where is your layover? I think ours is in Baltimore.

We are VERY excited...it will be a nice relaxing time after the craziness of planning a wedding!

Laura Bell there are so so so many with the same name on FB. I do not know what you look like! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1004477344 is my FB page. Anyone going the same time please add me so we can chat! 67 days to go!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast