Default decisions,decisions!!

Hello everyone, I have been looking at couples resorts for our honeymoon but i am stuck on which one to pick. I want this honeymoon to be the best since my fiance and I have never been on a trip by ourselves.. I seem to be goin back to CTI but i want to pick the best resort. We are very outgoing,we enjoy music, and like to drink and have a great time.....Any suggestions on where we should stay for our first trip together??!!

CTI will fit the bill!! As a matter of fact all of them will...good luck
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    Hello everyone, I have been looking at couples resorts for our honeymoon but i am stuck on which one to pick. I want this honeymoon to be the best since my fiance and I have never been on a trip by ourselves.. I seem to be goin back to CTI but i want to pick the best resort. We are very outgoing,we enjoy music, and like to drink and have a great time.....Any suggestions on where we should stay for our first trip together??!!
    Looks like one of them has already been calling to you.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Stick with your gut! We honeymooned at CTI and loved it so much we've returned every year since. We've been fortunate to also try all of the others, so you can't go wrong either way. But if CTI is calling you, book the Grand Lady!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Sunshine..We have stayed at CN,CTI and CSS..We have done two different day trips to CSA and "our opinion" of the place to honeymoon is CSS..CSS is by far the most beautiful and romantic TO US.

Honeymoon, CSS

Sunshine,

We've been to CSS and CTI and CSS is by far the most romantic of the two. But if CTI has been calling to you then that's the direction I'd go. The staff there is great and you'll love the included excursions you can't get at CSS (catamaran cruise and horseback riding). Anyway, rather than sell you on either here's some pictures we took of CTI http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684003201/ and CSS http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/. Have fun and hope these help in making your decision.

Bart & Bug

We were in your shoes, just a few months ago!!! We were having trouble picking from a resort and this is our 2nd vacation together (just ourselves) and it is our honeymoon also! We love to drink, have fun, stay up late!! Soo we chose CTI. I'm soo excited to go, I wish I was leaving tomorrow!!!

When are you going?? We will be there May 17-27

CTI all the way.

Bart & Bug, Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures..however i am still undecided i keep going back and forth through all the resorts but we aren't getting married till next April when im done with nursing school so hopefully these 16 months will help me decide!! thanks again

Sunshine, You're welcome. Well you have time to work with so just keep looking the resort info over. Eventually you'll find the one that's just right for you.

I think one thing to consider is how important the beach, or the "feel" of the beach is to you. White sandy beaches? CSA or CN. Definitely.
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

Outgoing...like to drink and have fun with other people...sorry, but my vote would be for CN!!! It can be romantic (great for honeymooners) but can also be SO much fun!!! In our opinion, you get the best of both worlds, the great beach and the AN experience. Keep looking at all of your options, one resort will call to you. Go with your gut!