Thread: CN Rooms

Default CN Rooms

We are scheduled to go to CN in December and have a deluxe beachfront room booked. We have not been to CN but were at COR in 2006 and had the ocean jr. suite. What can I expect in the deluxe beachfront room at CN? Am I going to wish we had a suite? Anyone know the real difference between the two?

the bathroom is hugh, shower and tub, the room is big, but all the amenities are the same,
    the delux is better,,,,less of a walk to the mini-bar
    you will not be disappointed

We always stay on the Deluxe Beachfront at CN. All the rooms are the same (the only difference is the veiw) and all the suites are the same. You will get a small (not tiny) bathroom. The suites have a huge bathroom, separtate living area and a large balcony. Not worth the extra expense,in my opinion.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We were in CN just a month ago and I am already itching to get back. We were in the regular room and it was fabulous, honestly we spent very little time in the room anyhow. I know you'll love whatever room you get they are all beautiful!

Does anyone know which buildings at CN have the deluxe beachfront rooms?

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Does anyone know which buildings at CN have the deluxe beachfront rooms?
    6 and 9 for sure. Don't know if they are in any other buildings or not.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I agree with 6 and 9. We had one in building 5 and 9 and I believe they have them in building 1, also.

Shelspaur
    Just be prepared - this room is a room not a suite. The bathroom is your basic bathroom. We use to get the beachfront room and now we get the gardenview and save some money because they are basically the same room. I really wish they wouldn't call this a beachfront room because it really isn't but it is so very close to the beach as most all the rooms are that really every room is good. We have been to CN five times so you know we love it. The rooms are simple and have a cool Jamaican feel and that's what I like.

My wife and I stayed in the beachfront suite on our first trip to CN. It was great. We've been back since and will spend New Years there for our 3rd annual trip. We love CN! My opinion, suite not worth the extra $$$. The charm of CN is not the rooms, it's the people, atmosphere, energy, etc. Save the $$$ so you can increase your vacation frequency!!!