Default Announcing the November 11th Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Name: Couplicious Suite Sale
    Resorts: All
    Categories: CSS = Penthouse Suite, CTI – Ocean Junior Suite, CNG = Beachfront Suite, CSA = Beachfront Suite
    Booking window: 12:01 am – 11:59 pm November 11, 2009
    Travel Window: April 4 – December 25, 2010
    Restrictions: 5 night minimum stay. Normal closeouts
    Offer: Guests who book one of the applicable suite categories and stay for five nights or more April 4 – December 25, 2010, inclusive, will receive a discount of US$50 per suite per night.

Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts
    Tranquil Days. Intimate Nights. Romantic Always.
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

Question about The Couplicious Wednesday and the love away plan: If I have already booked with the love away plan can I add a wednesday sale if it is before 46 days?

We booked the Ocean Jr. Suite for CTI a couple of months ago and are traveling within this time frame. How do you go about getting the $50 off per night???

Thanks!!

186 days left =)

We are booked at CN in this timeframe for a deluxe garden room with the $500 Spa/Gift Shop Credit. If we upgrade to the Beachfront Suite at this rate do we lose our Spa/Gift/Shop credit?

Roclin

I believe from what I understand on Facebook is that you will lose any offer you received from booking. Here is the response I got on facebook:

Chief Romance Officer
    Hi there - Couples Resorts has a best deal guarantee - no matter how you booked your vacation. This is for all bookings. Please alert your travel agent to contact their booking tour operator to contact couples reservations for an adjustment. (no need to cancel and rebook) The adjustment MUST be made today. No Problem Mon. Please keep in mind ... Read Morethat this change will take the place of the other booking, meaning if you had spa credits or other perks on your prior booking, they will be gone. Just keep that in mind so you make the best choice. GREAT QUESTION!

Thanks for the post, I think I'll keep my bonus credits for my 2010 booking rather than change from Atrium to Beachfront!

Hi there! I have a question - if you have previously booked, do you get the adjustment based on today's rates, or based on the rate that you previously booked at? I understand that Couples just underwent a price change on October 31st, but this point isn't clear to me. If anyone can shed some light - I'd appreciate it! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by stef528 View Post
    Roclin

I believe from what I understand on Facebook is that you will lose any offer you received from booking. Here is the response I got on facebook:

Chief Romance Officer
    Hi there - Couples Resorts has a best deal guarantee - no matter how you booked your vacation. This is for all bookings. Please alert your travel agent to contact their booking tour operator to contact couples reservations for an adjustment. (no need to cancel and rebook) The adjustment MUST be made today. No Problem Mon. Please keep in mind ... Read Morethat this change will take the place of the other booking, meaning if you had spa credits or other perks on your prior booking, they will be gone. Just keep that in mind so you make the best choice. GREAT QUESTION!
    Thanks Stef528!! I thought that was the case. I just wanted to be sure. We will also keep our credits. We really don't spend that much time in the room.

ENJOY!