Default Best ocean view at CSS

We are going to CSS next Monday and have booked an ocean front jacuzzi suite. Just wondering if the view from the penthouse suite is worth almost $2000 extra for 2 weeks. We have the opportunity to upgrade but that $2000 would go a long way to our next trip. Thanks in advance for your help.

beloro2, do you mean beach front jacuzzi, or ocean front room. There is no jacuzzi's in any of the ocean view rooms, only the beach front. Both rooms would be great, depending on what you are looking for. The Beach Front rooms are right on the beach, and basically closest to most activities and two of the restaurants. The Ocean view are up on the cliff, and have a lot of steps to get to, but the view is great. If the view is all that would make you change, there are a lot of great views in any of the Ocean View rooms, even the one bedroom suites. Only you can decide whether or not it is worth it. For me if it meant saving money so we could go again, I would not change it, or I would change to any Ocean View rooms. In my opinion, two vacations at Couples is alway better than one.
    Linda