Default TVs and checking in at CSA

Thanks to everyone for helping so much with such great info on this message board. 10 more days to CSA, and we are so excited.

I have a few more questions.
    Do the TVs at CSA have pay per view movies? Or can you hook up a portable DVD player to the TV? We are in a BFVS.

Also, I can't find the post re: the email to send requests to prior to arrival at CSA. If anyone knows that I would appreciate it.

One other question, would you suggest using pre check in with romance rewards? Doing it that way, I am just wondering if there is a place you can put your request. We are first timers so we don't need to choose gifts. I am thinking that is the purpose of the pre check in? That's what it says on the website.

Thanks for all your help. Hope to see some of you at CSA in 10 days!

"Do the TVs at CSA have pay per view movies? Or can you hook up a portable DVD player to the TV? We are in a BFVS."

NO and YES

If you are making a specific room request, it's really best to do it at check-in. That's when they know what is available.

If you are first timers,

It would be great if you could pre check in online as a repeater. I hate sitting there waiting for everyone else. I am usually starving at that point. But it also kinda fun sitting and meeting new people when everyone is equally excited.