Default Greanjac is heading to Nashville

Greanjac, (Greg and Jacki) are packed and ready to go. Headed to Nashville for a day of shopping, and headed to Negril tomorrow early AM. So glad the wait is over. Hope Randy left me some ice water.
    GREANJAC

Quote Originally Posted by greanjac View Post
    Greanjac, (Greg and Jacki) are packed and ready to go. Headed to Nashville for a day of shopping, and headed to Negril tomorrow early AM. So glad the wait is over. Hope Randy left me some ice water.
    thanks for the update.
    how many bags ?
    any picture of the shopping trip?
    what did you buy ?
    When did the ice water shortage in negril start?
    thanks in advance

Greanjac, while i tested the ice water supply daily i made sure to mention the depletion of it to Mr. Bowleg when we were leaving and i told him to stock up for you.

ice water will be waiting mi fren.

Randy

Hope you two have a great trip Skippy!

Sorry Everyone, Have been out of touch all week. Too much fun and sun here at CSA. A little rough start to our vacation, but as always the staff and management have done a superb job of "making things IRIE." thanks to Mr Bowleg, and all the wonderful folks here for a truly memorable week.
    as always, as ole TW says the "Goodbye Bus" will be here too soon tomorrow. will post pics and whatever else I have to say later. this place is "Awesome." BTW, they still have a few glasses of Ice Water left.
    GREANJAC

Skippy, so glad you and Jacki had a great stay again. I told you that the ice water would be available after we were there in October. Did you have Mr Bowleg order more for those that come after you? I hope there will be some next April.

Randy