Default Please can someone help!!!!!!

We are getting married at CSA Dec 4th 2009, At 12pm, and we are going to have 2 children there age's 15 and 13,I know they can't stay long at the resort, so is there anyone can tell me where about's is a good place for food and drink's for a reciption after, There mom payed alot for them to come and see us get married, and i can't just walk away after, and send them back to there resort,Plus i am going to have my niece walk me down, to my soon to be husband. Hope someone can help,I am stuck...

Rockhouse has a nice restaurant. Great food and spectacular view.
    Lew

Star, would the gathering after the reception be just for you and the groom, the mom and two teens...a party of 5? Or more people involved? Do you want the reception to follow immediately after the wedding or have something at night? There are options in Negril at many small venues...just food and drinks...music and bonfires....it all depends on your requirements, budget, amount of time you're willing to correspond by email to get things in place. The first week of December used to be fairly busy in Negril in the past, not sure what this season will bring, but it's good you're starting to plan now and tying up all loose ends in the next 10 days would be ideal.

Can't people coming for a wedding hang out for a little while at CSA?

Congrats on the wedding, invite us, we will come watch.

Hello well theres going to be 8 people there, And we could of payed like 480.00us to the resort, so they could spend a half a day there, but kids only can stay for 40 min after the wedding,as its an adult resort,so we are going to just pay the 280us so they can see us get married, then going to go off the resort and then go out for something to eat and drink,and bring our swim suit's as well, and have a great time. I hope things will work out, and yes you may come if you wish, (Are you staying there lacouple? when will you be there? Maybe we can meet up before the 4th.)

Hi star... Congratulations.... We will be there celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary on the 4th....

Default we

we get there on the 1st and we will be getting married on the 4th, i am so happy,, maybe we can get together before the 4th.

Default great place for reception

Seasplash hotel has a private area for wedding receptions and has awesome reviews. Norma's restaurant at the hotel frequently caters to your situation. If you look at their website under photos you will see some pictures of the restaurant. It is on the beach with beautiful views. They have a private room on the second floor of the restaurant, it is private, open to the ocean and has a thatched roof. Of course it is not CSA, but due to having the teenagers I understand why you need to move the reception.

Hi Star......I am sure you will be so busy trying to tie up loose ends before the 4th.... If you get a chance you can say hello...we can prob have a toast!!! we get there on the 30th of Nov.... Very happy for you... wishing you many many years of happiness!! .... We have certainly been blessed.....

Leighton & Sadie Garrick

Quote Originally Posted by sag View Post
    Hi Star......I am sure you will be so busy trying to tie up loose ends before the 4th.... If you get a chance you can say hello...we can prob have a toast!!! we get there on the 30th of Nov.... Very happy for you... wishing you many many years of happiness!! .... We have certainly been blessed.....

Leighton & Sadie Garrick
    hey i don't think we will be that busy, we just need to get together with Debbie hall for about 1 hour or so, and that will be on the 3rd, for sure we can get together for a toast, or 2 hehehe,I can't wait,

Default where to take the teens

hey star ....all of you can walk down the beach ,to Margarativille....teens love it,big kids too...there a good chance other teens might there..................good luck

I support the recommendation of SeaSplash. We've stayed there and really liked it. It's very convenient to SweptAway and the staff is wonderful. You have spectacular views. The units are more like little apartments (at least the one that we had a few years ago). I really think it would be the perfect answer for you. Best wishes!

Hi Star turns out that we will have to toast u from afar. .. Reading is fundamental.LOL. Alas we will be at CN not CSA got excited about the date u were getting married totally overlooked where heehee.. O well be blessed and congratulations again!!

Hi Star turns out that we will have to toast u from afar. .. Reading is fundamental.LOL. Alas we will be at CN not CSA got excited about the date u were getting married totally overlooked where heehee.. O well be blessed and congratulations again!!