Default If you had 10 nights at CSS...

Which would you want to do twice? Starlight Gala? Repeaters Dinner? Beach Party? Lobster night?

Why?

Probably the lobster night. You can only attend 1 repeaters dinner and the beach buffets were no where near as good as the lobster.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We were at CSS for 10 nights in January. So we were there for 2 lobster nights, 2 beach parties, and 2 repeater dinners. We attended the repeaters dinner once, which was fabulous. We had lobster at Palazinna and at Casanova. We found the beach party was nice, but paled in comparison to the beach party at CSA, so we wouldn't choose to do that twice. However, we only had ONE Starlight Gala, and that is truly a special, spectacular event. Really, it was almost magical, with the twinkling lights and absolutely fabulous food.

You can always get lobster at home. Choose the Starlight Gala!

Starlight Gala. I have been to CSS for many nights and hands down Starlight Gala. Beach Party is OK. Local Jamacan fare and a local talent show follows. Starlight Gala has top Entertainment/Singers and is just like going to a big fancy wedding. Food is great and staff is top notch. My vote - Starlight Gala.

Because we go in April, we miss the lobster anyway, so my vote would be the Gala.

I am jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

Lobster definitely as it was the best lobster we have ever eaten!! Went to Palazzina both times and it was prepared differently each time, gorgeous! Second choice would be the Starlight evening as the staff work so hard to get it all ready and it really did look lovely - however be prepared to queue for your food, same as for the beach bbq, and the queue's were long!!

Definitely the Starlight Gala!

I would do the beach party twice. My husband would choose lobster. My husband and I thought the food at the Starlight Gala was awful. (and we do not eat the same type of food); but the people we sat with loved it. We are going back next year. We will order room service and not go to Gala

Quote Originally Posted by HAWGFAN View Post
    I would do the beach party twice. My husband would choose lobster. My husband and I thought the food at the Starlight Gala was awful. (and we do not eat the same type of food); but the people we sat with loved it. We are going back next year. We will order room service and not go to Gala
    Yes, I have to agree about the Gala. When we were there in March, the food at the Gala and the Beach Party was bad. Most people around us abandoned their first plate of meat and went back for a plate of veggies and deserts! I'm sure this is not the norm, but.....

The nightly meals at the Palazzina and Casanova were excellent, as were the breakfast and lunch buffets at the Palazzina. The beach grill was very good too.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Wow, we loved it all, the beach party, gala, and food at the different restaurants. the only thing I cannot comment on is the repeaters dinner because we are first time repeaters. I will say that we are going from a friday to a sunday (10 days) so we will get the gala twice but could end up ordering room service depending on how tired we are from traveling.