Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Sungold Photo Brides-to-Be

For all Sungold Photography Brides...visit our photos to see what an amazing job they did for Dan and I! We could not have choosen a better photographer
    http://www.sungoldphoto.com/kristie-dan/

Default Your pictures were amazing

Your pictures are amazing...were those all taken the same day?
    Is there any other information you can offer me...as far as do's and dont's..
    Best Wishes to you Both!!!

the bridesmaid dresses are beautiful can you tell me where you found them

Beautiful Pics!! Were all of them taken on the resort, or did you go to a different location?

was that at CN or CSA? it just said Couples Resort, Negril Jamaica...

How many guest did you have? Was that the cocktail party that you had right after? Was it worth it? What time was your ceramonoy? Was that the bonfire beach party you were at?>

beautiful photovideo

Hey There!

Yes! I have lots of information to share with you if you are interested.

No, all of our pictures from the wedding and reception (all of me in my dress of course) were one day and the others were taken a day later (honeymoon photos).

As far as do's and don'ts...DO NOT use the resort photographer if you are looking for extremely high quality shots. The photographers are decent, but not exceptional like Paul and Damian. The price for their services and the quality of their work are well worth it...believe me! My day is over, but I relive it each time I look at my pics.

I am happy to share anythin with you...feel free to give me your personal email and we can connect that way. Its kinda hard for me to get on this message board while working. I can access email all day though!

Kristie

Quote Originally Posted by shelley.hutcherson@ssfhs.org View Post
    the bridesmaid dresses are beautiful can you tell me where you found them
    Yes! I found them at David's Bridal in Houstoon Texas. They were pretty reasonable (around $100). I asked them to stick in the same color family and get hatever dress they felt prettiest in. They picked great little dresses. I was proud of them.

K

Hi Kristie,

Congratulations!!! Amazing pictures. I'm getting married in a week, have a few questions, please email me altbla@msn.com.

Thank you

Your photos are beautiful!! Thank-you for sharing them. I love your dress also...it looks like it was made for you! And I loved the splash of color from the sash, it was definitely the perfect touch to the perfect dress Congrats on your beautiful wedding!

Congrats Kristie!
    Beautiful wedding. Damian is the best! It has been 8 months since our wedding but we can't stop looking at the pictures he took for us over, over, and over...

where did you find the photographers were getting married there dec 04/09 and would like to inquire them they are absoulutly the best ive seen and comgratulations!!!!...

Hello-

Your photo's are wonderful and you look soooooooo stunning in them.

Could you please let me know two things-

Did you get all the photos for you to print in one price or do you have to go through them if you want copies???

Also I know it is a personal question (but I have e-mailed them and they haven't got back to me) approx how much did your photo package cost?

Thank you so much for letting me look over the photos they are fantasic quality.

E and A

KKBON,

I saw your photos before we got married which I thought were absolutely incredible as well! I have probably looked at our picture video a hundred times too! I can't help it. Damian and Paula are so good at capturing the moment and the emotions that go with it. That is something that I have not seen with many other photographers. Im glad you are so happy with them too. Its unusual, as a female, to love every picture of yourself- HAHA. We tend to be our worst critics, ya know! I did love these though, probably because looking at the emotion in mine and Dan's face is just so genuine and brings me right back to that day.

Gordborg,

Hey there...They have a website www.sungoldphoto.com. Paula and Damina are a wonderful couple ho really understand how to capture your inner beauty!

KristieRobinson,

You are absolutely right! Which package did you join? Did you get any albums or prints? We had the Intimate Special so digital copies only and never got to meet Paula either =[

Congratulations! Your photos are lovely! It looks like you had a great time!

We were there during the time you got married (June 13th . Everyone that was on the beach watched the wedding coordinator and others set up for your ceremony. Then we moved to the pool deck but still we watched you walk down to the beach One lady watching teared up as you walked down the aisle. It was a beautiful ceremony from afar, so I know it must have been amazing to you.

Absolutely beautiful pictures! I love the different locations that were used as well. Congrats!

Default Your Wedding

Hi Kristie,

I'm getting married at Couples Swept Away in December. I loved your photos, and based on the video, I think you had a ceremony and reception similar to what I'm planning. I would love to get your feedback.

What time did you get married? It looks like later in the afternoon.

Did you have your reception in the gazebo area? Did you have the private cocktail reception or dinner? Did you think it was worth it?

Did you order your linens, flowers, and entertainment through the resort?

In terms of photos, I will definitely check out Sungold. Thanks for posting!

Hi Cat 1865!

Im sorry to just be getting back to you....email me at kristiegoehring@aol.com so we can talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Donna&Jason View Post
    We were there during the time you got married (June 13th . Everyone that was on the beach watched the wedding coordinator and others set up for your ceremony. Then we moved to the pool deck but still we watched you walk down to the beach One lady watching teared up as you walked down the aisle. It was a beautiful ceremony from afar, so I know it must have been amazing to you.
    Thank you so much for reaching out! You almost just made me cry reading your post. What a wonderful thing to say. We truly appreciate your thoughtful response. We wish we could be there right now!

We got married at sunset. it costs extra but is well worth it! Just for the photos alone.

Yes, we had our reception in the gazebo area? We had only cocktails cocktail which we felt were wonderful! Andtotally worth it! We made reservations at the Otaheite restaurant for 8:00 after our reception and it worked out great!

The linens were provided free of charge as well as the table set ups too. The centerpieces were also included. I brought napkins printed with our name and date, the cake topper, and some little glass dishes with candles in them for the table. The tiki torches were also provided free of charge. The steel Drum band was incredible. I would recommend it. Dan and I have heard steel drums once since we left Jamaica on the radio and we were instantly taken back to our special day- do it!

Kristie

Default Trying to contact Sungold

I sent an inquiry through Sungold's website and never heard a word.

How did you contact them to get a quote? Should I wait, contact them again or try and contact them another way?

Thanks

Send them another email...I know they are very busy. We used them last year and just adore them. Here is my slide show.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/view...html?bm=163882

Default Re

Tammatt,

Thanks for sharing your slideshow! Those pictures are amazing. Do you mind me asking the cost or pachages available. That is really what I am trying to find out, to see if we can even afford them.

Thank

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast