Default Changing Dates on Love Away Plan

I am wanting the change the dates that I have booked. I have the love away plan. Unfortunately my mother in law passed away last Monday. Leaving us with a new debt that we never seen coming. I don't want to cancel my trip but would like to postpone it a few months. Has anyone done this or know how it works? Please advise.

Thanks,
    Donna Rash Merriman

Sorry for your loss.

All you need to do is call Couples and they can take care of it for you.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Call them: 1-800-couples. You should have no problem changing dates, however, if the new dates have higher rates, you will most likely have to pay the extra. The only way to know is to call them.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by dondonntx View Post
    I am wanting the change the dates that I have booked. I have the love away plan. Unfortunately my mother in law passed away last Monday. Leaving us with a new debt that we never seen coming. I don't want to cancel my trip but would like to postpone it a few months. Has anyone done this or know how it works? Please advise.

Thanks,
    Donna Rash Merriman
    We changed ours, but it was just a one day shift. Still,this far out, and availability not likely and issue, I'm sure you'll have issue, mon!

Donna,
    I believe that you can change your dates up until 45 days from departure. Call the 1-800 number and they can make all the necessary changes for you, or click on the contact us tab. So sorry to hear about your loss.
    Kristen

Thanks everyone. I will be changing from Feb 2010 to May 2010. I am thinking it will be cheaper. I am going to call and will let ya know. Thanks Again sooo much.
    Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Call them: 1-800-couples. You should have no problem changing dates, however, if the new dates have higher rates, you will most likely have to pay the extra. The only way to know is to call them.
    Wally... I like to extend a warm welcome to the "SHOE" on November 14th. Are you making the TREK?

I did this last month. I lost the 500 resort credit since it is no longer available. Otherwise it was not an issue though they required me to state in writing that I agree to lose the bonus.

Thanks everyone. I called Couples and changed my dates yesterday. I didn't have any problems at all. I really hated to have to change the dates. But without doing that, I don't see that we would have gotten to go at all. I am still excited and cannot wait until May now. I got to keep the $500.00 credit as well. Caviargal, you may won't to check on that again. I talked to Faye extension 1412 at 1-800-COUPLES.
    Thanks Again Everyone,
    Donna R. Merriman