Thread: YSFalls

Default YSFalls

We are looking at going to YSFalls while we are at CSA in December. We are looking for people's opinons who have experienced this. What is the best thing to experience there? (We are considering the zip lining) Is their a bus that takes us from CSA to YSFalls? Is the bus included or is it an extra fee? And is this something we can book once we get to CSA or is it something we should be booking now?
    Thanks so much

The excursion to YSFalls is not an inclusive (extra charge) and can be booked at the tour desk. YSFalls is about 1 to 1-1/2 hours from SweptAway. Depending on the size of the group (or on your personal preference) your operator will be driving a bus, van or even an SUV.

Once at YS, enjoy the scenery, the ponds, the falls, and perhaps try the zipline.

Because of the distance, you might wan to bundle a trip to YS with a tour of the Appleton Estate. If you enjoy rum and history, this can be a very interesting tour.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I agree with Chris, I would bundle it with something else, we did The Pelican Bar and the Black River with YS, it was a full day but very worth it. YS Falls is beautiful, when we were there they did not have the zipline yet. We enjoyed the tubes, rope swings and the falls themselves.

Enjoy!
    Marie
    Last edited by Mzambo; February 15th, 2010 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    I agree with Chris, I would bundle it with something else, we did The Pelican Bar and the Black River with YS, it was a full day but very worth it. YS Falls is beautiful, when we were there they did not have the zipline yet. We enjoyed the tubes, rope swings and the falls themselves.

Enjoy!
    Marie
    Hello. Just wanted to know who you used to book this trip with it sounds like them trip I would like to take with my hubby.
    Thanks Melissa