Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I love it. Reminds me of Facebook with the new features (personal profile,friend request, messages, etc.)
    Smart change, keeping up with current technology is important

Checking my settings.

Just giving this a try. Why does it make me resign in every time I go from one topic to another? How do you participate in the polls?
    This new board makes me feel like an idiot. Now how do I put in a sad face??. Now there's all of this code stuff all over the page and I have no clue what it means. Sigh.

Looks like this may be a good thing. Sometimes change is good! It really has some great features.

WOO HOO i think im going to like this, once i figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by mysandytoes View Post
    Why does it make me resign in every time I go from one topic to another?
    I have the same problem. Not sure if that's part of the "beta" testing, or if it's at my end.

Default New Board

Thought I'd give this a try.

Default Hoping This Works

I'm having a heck of time getting this new MB to work for me. This is just a TEST. Think it will be great if mine will ever work & I can figure it all out.

I am getting used to it. Trying to navigate around and find out what is available on this board. I do like that the Weddings Mega Thread is now more separate. Actually, I like how the ALL the Mega Threads are now listed separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxernie View Post
    I'm having a heck of time getting this new MB to work for me. This is just a TEST. Think it will be great if mine will ever work & I can figure it all out.
    Looks like it worked for you! Sorry to hear you're having msg board troubles.

I have arrived, so it must now be official. 'Course, I could be wrong about that.

Anyway, I still love the beach. Even in this new message board. And we are looking forward to our return to CSA for our 30th anniversary next summer. I will be our first trip back since '07 and we miss Jamaica something fierce.

I hope that some of our old friends sign up on the new message board and are able to join us in June of 2010. Hint, hint to our buddies out in the desert!

Have fun with this new toy y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    UPDATE: Seandymon has stated that he is looking into the signatures.

Hope this helps...
    Don and Kim
    Savannah, GA

I have a signature!

I also wanted to say that so far I love the new search feature.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I don't like that the original message is under the area to respond. You have to scroll down to make sure you are covering everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kaityogill View Post
    I don't like that the original message is under the area to respond. You have to scroll down to make sure you are covering everything.
    That's Vbulletin. you can always quote it, then delete the quoted portion after you hit the talking points.

Tommy, have you got a handle on it yet? E-mail me if you're still having trouble. Maybe I can help you figure it out.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We've been able to join\review messages, and I'm sure the new features (especially spell check) will be great once we get the hang of this. Thanks, Couples!

Signatures are active! Check out your profile to add one.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Now if I could only add the 's before and after my name in my signature I'd be happy. They are not considered smileys (at least they haven't been added yet) or I could.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

All the pictures we have added to posts are huge and I have noticed that with other images posted here too. Is there a way to choose a size for pictures that I haven't found yet or will we just need to resize on our end and then attach?

When it comes to that type of techie thing I'm lost although Kev can do all the resizing if need be. Thanks!
    Kevin & Angie

Blove - You can CHANGE it to FB style, too. Look at the bottom left of any thread page. Or go to your USER CP and change it permanently. I use FB style because it is so easy.
    PAPA SMOKE

Very Cool! Thanks!
    -Otter,

Randy, great new MB It will take this old guy a little while to figure it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oops! Looks like the interface option is gone again. I REALLY like the FB interface!

Soon come, Seandymon?
    PAPA SMOKE

Lisa...I have been spotted but am still lost on this NEW MB.

Love and miss you and your family.

Hugs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast