Default Smoking and eating in the pool

On previous trips there have been people eating and smoking in the pool. Smoking is disgusting enough, but eating in the pool? Come on people, please make this a NO NO

I have to agree here, especially with the eating part. My attitude is generally live and let live. I don't like to impose my personal habits on others, but common courtesy would dictate to at least leave the food out of the pool. If something happens and you spill it, then it just nasties up the water.

As a non-smoker, the less smoke I smell the better, but it is outdoors and so long as someone is not smoking in the pool itself (the ashes), I tend to MMOB in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by No Roaming View Post
    On previous trips there have been people eating and smoking in the pool. Smoking is disgusting enough, but eating in the pool? Come on people, please make this a NO NO
    chances are the same folks are going for the hat trick/trifecta/set....the third is just more difficult to see lol

Quote Originally Posted by kid_kadoodle View Post
    chances are the same folks are going for the hat trick/trifecta/set....the third is just more difficult to see lol
    Yuck!

I have never seen people eating in the main pool but I often see people eating at the swim up bar. Never thought this was such a "No No".
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

Ok, I need to step in here. Sorry guys, but no eating in the pool, please.

Yuck.

Couples Resorts

I prefer my food to be chlorine free!!
    Lew

I've never seen anyone eating in the pool, but I have seen people eating in the hot tub closest to the Beach Grill. (There are seats and everthing! )
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

To those of you who eat in the pool or hot tubs. Remember, there are others who pee there. THINK ABOUT IT!!

yuck

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    I've never seen anyone eating in the pool, but I have seen people eating in the hot tub closest to the Beach Grill. (There are seats and everthing! )

So in your world its's OK to eat in a HOT TUB? Come on people, its a big NO NO. It's just common sense.

No, I don't think it's okay to eat in the hot tub. Perhaps I should have used the sarcastic face rather than the smiley face.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

To those who eat in the pool just keep this in mind.

Those brown things that you will see floating are just Baby Ruth candy bars. Enjoy your dessert!

Don't eat or smoke in the hot tubs or the pools. Be considerate of others.

Just got back from CSA. Lots of people smoked at the swim up bar, yuck. I saw one person try to eat in the pool but staff stopped them.

Huh...never thought it wouldn't be okay to eat in the hottub. Not a burger in the middle, of course, as that just doesn't seem practical to me, but I don't have a problem with chips and dip sitting on the side of the hottub and then snacking on them. I guess I have probably inadvertently offended some people as I've had the chips and never gave a second thought to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Smoke View Post
    To those of you who eat in the pool or hot tubs. Remember, there are others who pee there. THINK ABOUT IT!!
    Are we not supposed to do that either??? gross....
    -Otter,

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    To those who eat in the pool just keep this in mind.

Those brown things that you will see floating are just Baby Ruth candy bars. Enjoy your dessert!
    I always love a "Caddyshack" reference!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

This is exactly why I am not at, nor do I enjoy the swim up bar at CSA because the cigarette smoke is enough to choke a horse! It's vile!

And....despite that everyone else there is smoking, my darling husband actually gets up and walks away to smoke. And it doesn't even hurt hime! Imagine (where is the sarcastic smiley face?)ah! I think I found it.

b

At this point in time, Trip Advisor is asking a panel I am on about people who eat and drink in pools (along with chair hogs on the beach). It will be interesting to see the results.
    PAPA SMOKE

Papa - chair hogs is a whole NEW argument!!

I like these little faces!

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    No, I don't think it's okay to eat in the hot tub...

The problem with that is if you drop too many vegetables in the hot tub with the people, it'll start to smell like stew.