Hybrid View

Default Changing CSA Reservation?

Okay, I'm booked for a Garden Verandah Suite for May 22-29... I'm now thinking that I'd like to change my reservation to an Atrium Suite, if it's available. My only reason for wanting the GVS was because of the mini-bar and the TV, but the more I think about it, the more I realize: 1) how much can we really drink? We can walk off some calories and grab something at the bar if need be. 2) I don't need a TV in a tropical locale; I was just thinking of the Hubs...and he doesn't seem to care about it either.

So my question is: Can we rebook an Atrium Suite and apply what we've already paid on our Love Away Plan to the new reservation? Is there a fee for changing??

Thanks in advance...I've realized that booking a trip almost a year in advance gives me too much time to be indecisive!

Yes, you can. I did it last month when I had to make a date change. No problem at all.

The only charge you would have to pay is the price difference in the room. The only challenge is whether the Atrium suite is available the dates you're travelling.

I'm sure it won't be a problem, as long as there is availability.