Default CSA - Minibar Question

I've read a few post that the minibars in the Verandah Suites were only stocked with juice and soda but no alcohol. If that's the case I will change our room to the basic Atrium Suite and spend the extra money elsewhere. I thought it would be nice to some nights come back to the room and have a drink on the verandah before bed. Can anyone clarify.

Well ours was definately stocked with alcohol. Beer, white wine, red wine, whisky, gin, rum and vodka if memory serves me well.

If that's the case, that's new. When we've had those rooms in the past there was beer in the fridge and pop, water, and juices. There were full bottles of liquor and wine available too.

Yes, there is booze in the minibar. I specifically took a picture of the booze that was available and it's in my online album (this was for a BFVS): http://jamaicacsa.shutterfly.com/

In addition to bottles in the picture, there were also beers and a full bottle of white wine in the fridge (plus juice, soda, and water).

I think I read somewhere on the MB that you can request what you want in the minibar when you get there.

Can you order a bottle of rum creme for your minibar? We usually just drink the water and sodas.

Quote Originally Posted by tx_lorrie View Post
    Yes, there is booze in the minibar. I specifically took a picture of the booze that was available and it's in my online album (this was for a BFVS): http://jamaicacsa.shutterfly.com/

In addition to bottles in the picture, there were also beers and a full bottle of white wine in the fridge (plus juice, soda, and water).

Great pics tx_lorrie. We booked the Garden Verandah Suite but looking at your pics I now want the BFVS. If only my husband didn't have a love affair with ESPN. It looks like the bathroom wall in the BFVS doesn't go all the way to the ceiling. Is that correct? I'm wondering if we will really miss not having a tv for a week.

When we stayed at CSS in March, there was no alcohol in the minibar. After asking about it we were informed that you had to ask for it before they would bring it. In talking to other guests, some had it without asking and some didn't (same room catagory). Maybe CSA is the same way sometimes.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I thought all Beachfront Verandah Suites had Picturesque views of the Caribbean from every room... We have asked for a 3rd floor BFVS at CSA and the WHOLE point is the view from the room.... we are getting married so we want to make sure we have a room with a view....

tx_lorrie

Did you switch rooms mid stay? I noticed the rooms were different.

tx_lorrie

That room isn't a BFVS.

jen_n_ian

The beachfront verandahs do all have views of the caribbean. Some views will be better than others depending on the size and density of the trees lining the beach.

Just returned from CSA in October. We had an order sheet to order the alcohol. Once you finished that bottle they would replenish!
    Cheers!
    Kerry

goblue - Do you get the order sheet when you check in? Or do you have to ask for this order sheet?