Thread: June 4 - 12

Default June 4 - 12

My Future Husband and I have our Honeymoon booked with couples! We are doing a split stay. First four nights will be in Ocho Rio's at CTI and Our following 8 nights will be at CSA!

Just wanted to see who will also be at CSA Fri June 4 - Sat June 12

Best of wishes to you and your future husband.
    We will be at CSA June 8-16. It will be our first time too. 6 month 24 day and 4 hours till we leave for airport but whoes counting.

See you and your Hubby there.
    ( oh my DH is from TX )

We should def meet up for a drink!

Sounds great, frist round is on us! LOL.

Forgot to ask what room did you pick? We are going to be in an Atruim. Still a little worried about the no glass and bathroom wall not going all the way up... But I guess we can just turn on the radio right?

We booked the Beachfront Verandah suite. I have never been to couples so i am not too sure... how about the weather? what have you heard about when we are going?

My understanding is the weather really doesn't change all that much. That we will probably get some rain either in the morning of afternoon, but not all day ( all that green it's got to watered somehow right?) Someone posted a weather site, you can go back and look at last year. www.wunderground.com

So I am thinking for DH and myself it won't be the heat but the humidity that gets us. We live in yuma, az are use to hot ( 115 in summer). But I would rather be hot or rained on in Jamaica then at Home.!!!!!

Hahaaa, Yea I moved to North Texas back in January as my Fiance is originally from Texas, and I am originally from NY. I thought I wasn't going to be able to handle the summers here... I have to say my first one was not too bad! I actually enjoyed it down here. Although I do miss the Beach, FH & I our last apartment in NY was on the beach:-( But as for if it rains I will take good friends, good times, good drinks, with it all! Are you on FB?

Yes I am on FB. Real name is Vicki Barrientos. ( email is meliea6@msn.com)

Have you gone done to Padre Island yet? We go there everytime we go vist DH family. of course if you live up north it would be a bit of a drive.

I'll keep a look out for you on FB. Only 6 month and 16 days untill We are on our way, this may be the longest 6 months of my life.