Default A Few More Questions

When you arrive at the airport how long does it take to get to CSA?

Is there any days in particular that certain bands play?

Since there is no room service beyond the continental breakfast, is it still possible to get a burger or something late at night?

Which are the best local bars to go to while walking 7 mile beach?

I heard something about a Bob Marley tour has anybody gone to this?

Does anybody have any good pictures of the BFVS and the views from it?

Thank you so much!

Click the link in my signature to see my pictures of our BFVS. We loved it.

The Cabana grill serves food late night.

I can only answer a few of your questions:

When you arrive at the airport how long does it take to get to CSA?

It took about 20 minutes to get through customs. We sat in the Couples Lounge for about 10 minutes (just long enough to drink a red stripe there and grab one for the road). The shuttle took about 1 1/2 hours to CSA.

Since there is no room service beyond the continental breakfast, is it still possible to get a burger or something late at night?
    The day we arrived our schedule was kind of off and we ate an early dinner at the Cabana Grill. Later that night when we got hungry, we would take turns going back to the grill to get nachos or burgers to bring back to the room. It was kind of like room service...when it wasn't your turn to get the food.

It was our honeymoon so we did not really pay too much attention to any bands that were playing. We spent a couple nights at the piano bar with Ultimate Chocolate! The only bars we went to outside of CSA was a trip to Rick's. It was a fun experience, but we really never felt the need to leave the resort other than that and the cat cruise. Enjoy your trip. I wish we could go back tomorrow!!!

[QUOTE=kirky;31494]When you arrive at the airport how long does it take to get to CSA? About an hour and a half to two hours by bus

Is there any days in particular that certain bands play? There's different entertainment every night and a schedule is posted by the swim up bar/beach that you can look at.

Since there is no room service beyond the continental breakfast, is it still possible to get a burger or something late at night? Yes, the Cabana grill is open until 5 AM, I believe. They have all right food...jerk, burgers, nachos, etc.The pulled pork sandwich is delicious!!

Which are the best local bars to go to while walking 7 mile beach? Sorry, can't help you here, we didn't go off the resort other than to walk the beach.

I heard something about a Bob Marley tour has anybody gone to this? There is a Bob Marley tour, but I think I read here it would be around 3 hrs each way from CSA.

Does anybody have any good pictures of the BFVS and the views from it? Sorry, we stayed in the GHVS, but I know there have been lots of pictures posted this week of the different rooms. Check out the threads that have to do with which rooms are best.

Thank you so much! You're welcome![/QUOTE]
    Cheers,
    Terri

When you arrive at the airport how long does it take to get to CSA? Approx. 2 hours

Since there is no room service beyond the continental breakfast, is it still possible to get a burger or something late at night? The last restaurant closes at 10pm.

Does anybody have any good pictures of the BFVS and the views from it? All the pics are captioned, but we stayed in a BFS for one night, and then a BFVS for the rest of our trip. http://jamaicacsa.shutterfly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kirky View Post
    When you arrive at the airport how long does it take to get to CSA? I believe it takes about an hour and fifteen minutes, give or take, depending on traffic

Is there any days in particular that certain bands play?

Since there is no room service beyond the continental breakfast, is it still possible to get a burger or something late at night?You will NOT go hungry, there is something to eat almost all the time.

Which are the best local bars to go to while walking 7 mile beach?

I heard something about a Bob Marley tour has anybody gone to this?The BM tour is going to be a long day if you do it from Negril. You will be traveling for 3 hours each way, better to go when visiting Ocho Rios.

Does anybody have any good pictures of the BFVS and the views from it?

Thank you so much!
    Sorry I could only answer a few of your questions, but I am sure the others will fill in my blanks!!! HAVE FUN
    Kristen

"Since there is no room service beyond the continental breakfast, is it still possible to get a burger or something late at night? "

The Grill by the Greathouse is open pretty much all night - for burgers and fast food...