Default CTI in 2 1/2 days!!!!!

It seems like forever ago that my fiance and I were dreaming of our wedding day and our honeymoon and now it's almost here! 56 hours and we will be married and 24 hours after that we will be landing in Jamaica!! Where has the time gone?!?! We can only hope that our stay at CTI doesn't go as fast as this past week has. We're looking forward to new experiences and a week of fun!!

Thanks to everyone who writes on theis MB as many of the posts are very helpful!!

Congratulations! May all your hopes & dreams for the future come true!

Congrats! I have my own wedding and CTI honeymoon coming up in February! You'll have to post a review when you get back and let us know how your honeymoon experience was!

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! May God bless your union and your special trip to CTI! Enjoy each other and the beautiful people and surroundings that are CTI...

Congrats! We are also getting married at CTI in Feb! I cant wait till you get back to hear every detail! Enjoy!

Congrats!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of Couples.
    Kristen

Congrats! My wife and I honeymooned in CTI 6 years ago. We went back for the second time in August of this year. Both times were magical...I'm sure you'll experience the same...Tell Byron Mr. Griffin said what's up!

Congrats! We just returned from our honeymoon at CTI and it was FANTASTIC!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014