Thread: Fruit Kabobs

Default Fruit Kabobs

I know this seems like a silly question but before we had gone to CSA in Feb 2007 I read on the board about the fruit that they bring around...I was really disappointed because this never happend during our entire week there. Oddly enough I was really looking forward to the refreshing fruit on the beach (I know...it's the little things ). Do they still do this and if so is it at a specific time?

I think I got one fruit kabob in April.

Last December, I spent a lot of time on the beach and remember getting the fruit kabobs several times. Not sure exactly what time but they were excellent. Just the right thing to have with a fresh drink from the green flag service. See you in December 29 days and counting.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gish24 View Post
    I know this seems like a silly question but before we had gone to CSA in Feb 2007 I read on the board about the fruit that they bring around...I was really disappointed because this never happend during our entire week there. Oddly enough I was really looking forward to the refreshing fruit on the beach (I know...it's the little things ). Do they still do this and if so is it at a specific time?
    It varies and sometimes does not happen. We just are happy when they surprise you with it.

I have found it is usually like 10 to 10:30.

Yes! They still serve fruit kabobs on the beach at CSA. We were there in August and we were served each morning. Normally it was always right at 10am when the bars open. They would bring the fruit kabobs out followed by the drink of the day. In the afternoon they would bring us cold towels and snow cones. It was fantastic.

If I remember correctly:

10:00 am Fruit kabobs
    10:30 glasses of ice water
    10:45 cold towels
    11:00 trays of the drink of the day

The key is to set up your chairs fairly close to one of the beach bars. If you are too far away they will run out of whatever they are passing out. Get to know your beach server and call them by name. They will remember you and make sure that they don't forget you when they make their rounds.

Hi gish24,
    We just returned from CSA a couple of weeks ago and they do still do the fruit kebobs. It's around 10-10:30 in the morning when they open the bars. They bring ice towels around too!
    Cheers,
    Terri

we have been to CN 4 times. I have only seen this happen twice, and both times if I remember right were during March trips. There should be fruit somewhere at the resort you can take to the beach. Have a wonderful trip

the kabobs are brought around the beach early in the day . usually right after the beach bars open. if you are getting there later tan 10:30 or 11:00 you could miss them.

Randy

In March of this year fruit was served every morning on the beach between 10:00 and noon,

They sound really good. Do they also do this at CSS?

Default Asking for what I want?

Have not been to an all inclusive before. Thought if they served them at the hotel then...

Could you not just order fruit kabobs from the beach bars?
    SeaSunSky

We just got back from csa yesterday and they still do the fruit and ice towels on the beach. The wife loved both.

We just got back from csa yesterday and they still do the fruit and ice towels on the beach. The wife loved both.