Default Couples Negril in December

We are looking forward to the Au Naturel experience at Negril December 12 - 19, 2009!

We'll be there on Dec. 16th in the afternoon and we will get a cold BBC and head straight to the AN side. See you then!

Default Socializing at CN AN?

Hi Lindz,

This will be only our second trip to a AN beach and on our first trip to CN there were only one or two other couples on the AN beach and no one seemed at all interested in socializing? Do you and you husband talk with others at the AN beach or stay to yourself? It might be easier to communicate via email. If so, please feel free to contact us at chuck_dee26@yahoo.com.

Regards,
    Chuck

Chuck&Dee

You will find that CN's au natural beach is different in atmosphere from CSS and CTI as there really is no social activities. Few will meet at the bar and socialize but on the most part everyone pretty much keeps to themselves.

Occassionally you will find a group that have come together in friendship that will all sit together. For the most part it is a quiet and relaxing you and loved one time.

Default being social at nude beach

Hi Chuck&dee

CN a/n beach is harder to get to know people, but we love it the most. We always seem to get acquainted with people out in the water. it may be the fact that you are in the water and more comfortable meeting people while not exposed.This is why pools are a great meeting place also, a little less exposure until you get to meet people. I always ask people where they are from and have you been here before. This seems to be enough for me to see if they want to talk or not. I have found this to be great ways to meet great people. Most people want to meet others too. My wife likes to read on the beach, but I like to talk. I love meeting new people. We become friends with people from Canada to England and still keep in touch. Walk around with a smile and you will attract people who love to smile also. Come on October, (93) days and counting

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck&Dee View Post
    Hi Lindz,

This will be only our second trip to a AN beach and on our first trip to CN there were only one or two other couples on the AN beach and no one seemed at all interested in socializing? Do you and you husband talk with others at the AN beach or stay to yourself? It might be easier to communicate via email. If so, please feel free to contact us at chuck_dee26@yahoo.com.

Regards,
    Chuck
    Oh we found it to be the complete opposite. We came over to the AN side and within 20 minutes we were invited to pull up our chairs with a big group that was soo much fun. We would lounge and enjoy the drinks and company and when it got ot we would move it to the water. Everyone grabbed their floats and we would go out to the deepiest part and visit and laugh for hours. There were plenty of people that liked to interact and those that kept to themselves. We are social people with clothes on and off so you can find us and pull up a chair if you'd like.

For a few years Meesha was our gal on CN's an beach as she staffed the bar. It was usually a spot to strike up conversations and make new friends.

Goes back to the days of "What do you say to a nakid person?"

We try saying hello first and then introducing yourself. New friendships evolve.
    Attachment 558
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; July 13th, 2009 at 01:01 PM.