Default Can't wait for the first time CSS

We are lucky to get a last minute deal and can't wait to get to the CSS. New England weather is okay, but warm is nicer (my opin). We like long walks (beach, etc.); any concerns or tidbits for the best places? Hoping to meet some other fine folks. Anybody else getting in on Dec. 14th around 1:30 PM? Trade a Moxie for a Ting?

We will be arrving a bit later that day. Our flight arrives into MBJ @ about 3:00 PM. Hopefully we will be @ CSS before 6 PM. We will be staying at CSS until 12/23.
    Looking forward to meeting you
    Email us directly @ Richli2@aol.com

Rich and Maxine

Bob: Go to the thread on this board "Meet up @ Couples Sans Souci"

You will see a list of who will be @ CSS when we both will be there

I am going to post on saturday 12/5 that I will begin our "Single Digit Dance" What that means is that we will have only 9 days until we leave for CSS!

Rich
    Richli2@aol.com

Unfortunately I'm leaving today but you are going to love this place. I applied for a job doing the least that I could do but they didn't have any openings.
    Karen and Brian

In that case, we are already doing our single digit dance (6 dtg). I will try the Meet Up site. Thanks for the info. See you there.
    Bob

bobbyjo,

you'll have to let me know me how it is...me and my future hubby are going at the end of march. As a fellow NH resident I'm sure you are excited after the 8+ inches of snow we just got!!!