Default Nightlife at CSA?

Hi everyone, we are repeat CSA'ers,(returning 11-26-09 thru 12-6-09) and the first time we went, we noticed that the resort gets pretty quiet at night, there was usually a good crowd at the Piano Bar with Ultimate Chocolate but not too many CSA'ers seemed to use the disco for dancing/listening to good tunes! There were fun dancing times at the Palm restaurant during the live entertainment, but later on very quiet all around...While we love that aspect and enjoy more quiet times, we also love to kickback while drinking our fav cocktails, enjoy conversation with friends old and new, just laughing and having fun..Although the day activities/beach can be draining we still love to get ready for the night I know some people migrated outside the resort to local clubs, but we did not..so with that said, how does everyone else feel about this? We love making new friends so if you see us, we will be the ones with the ever familiar (you're from Texas aren't you accent)!!!LOL...

Can't wait for 11-26-09!!!

Lisa and Tim-FW, TX
    Last edited by timandlisa; November 13th, 2009 at 03:51 PM.

Sounds like we need to get a message board group to all stay out late and enjoy the company. We will be there a few days after you, and leave the same day as you.

Oh you read my mind! We are returning for our fourth trip 11/28 - 12/05 with another couple this time. Our ages are all 24-25, how about you?

We have always been at Ulti's when he plays and usually shut the place down. We are from Vegas so we really enjoy having some late night cocktails and meeting new people. Looks like we are in the same boat! See you at the Aura lounge!

There are also a lot of others from the MB that are going to be there that week and we are having a daily meet up for those interested at noon at the swim up bar. Sounds like its going to be a pretty lively crowd. You are more then welcome to join, I would check out that thread.
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

Haha awesome! I will definitely check out that mb..yep we went last year during Thanksgiving week and we closed Aura down quite often lol...we usually hung around the bar or sat over on the chairs or sofa...by the time we would usually get there the piano would have a full house....

We are from Fort Worth, Texas I am 31 (shhhh!!! im still trying to pass for barely legal!!!) haha and my hubby 36....

See ya!

Lisa n Tim

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    Sounds like we need to get a message board group to all stay out late and enjoy the company. We will be there a few days after you, and leave the same day as you.
    That sounds great! Let's do it and see if anyone else is interested..

I'm with everyone on this one! I love to stay out late and PARTY! My hubby and I are in our late 40's and we enjoy staying out late. We will be at CSA March 14-21! We will be with another couple who enjoy the night life too!

Here is a pic of my friend and I taking over the bar at CSA!

We will be there 4/10-4/17 we are in our early 30's and we'll be up for a cocktail or two!

UNLV: I think it's awesome you guys are trying to get Romaine to come to Vegas, I can't wait to see him when we go...we'll have to have a few dinners at Pushcart!

Wow....they deleted my pic....I guess that wasn't a cool thing to do at the bar.....OPPS!

Hi, our honeymoon is coming up soon! I am Jessica *(28) Steve is 34 we love to party late and dance also. Steve was worried that the nightlife was no so much at couples but after reading this we should not be disapointed about the nightlife, yes! We are going for nine nights May 16-May 25th. Wish I could see the picture...When I get engaged in Mexico We went to an all inclusive resort in Mexico and did enough shots to use all the shot cups in the bar.

Just what were you doing? lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Hawaiian View Post
    Wow....they deleted my pic....I guess that wasn't a cool thing to do at the bar.....OPPS!

Quote Originally Posted by EinWI View Post
    We will be there 4/10-4/17 we are in our early 30's and we'll be up for a cocktail or two!

UNLV: I think it's awesome you guys are trying to get Romaine to come to Vegas, I can't wait to see him when we go...we'll have to have a few dinners at Pushcart!
    We arrive at CSA on April 14th so I'll join you for that cocktail! Have you been before? If so, how did you find the Lounge?
    Kris

cypresspeeps....we were behind the bar acting like we were drinking out of the bottles with the bartenders. It really was a cute pic! LOL

Attachment 5119

Here are some shots that were made for us....the bar is great and will make anything you want.
    Last edited by Blonde Hawaiian; May 3rd, 2010 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Hawaiian View Post
    Attachment 5119

Here are some shots that were made for us....the bar is great and will make anything you want.
    the bottom middle one is a little short on the topper which is rum if I remember correctly!

100 proof rum
    creme de ment
    grenadine

bottoms up
    missing one?