Default Randymon....A Request....

A past guest at CSS said that they requested to have a party on the A/N side (SSB) and the resort provided them a bartender and party for anyone that wanted to join from 9pm to Midnight...

My question is, is this something that we could request on the island at CTI??

Michelle and Brandon
    32 Days!!!!!

Hi Shellbell,

Actually, Couples Sans Souci did provide a bartender - so that guests would not drain their respective mini-bars, carry bottles to the A/N pool. Not sure about the "party".

Regretfully, we would not accommodate any nighttime requests of a similar nature for Tower Isle due to safety and security concerns.

Couples Resorts

So am I to understand during my visit December 11-18 you would provide a bartender? For the evening party I mean? Not to drain the mini bars?
    ... it keepsh me shane

I would figure that night time, naked drunk people and boats wouldn't mix! just sayin'

Sometimes daytime,naked drunk people and boats don't mix.At least in daylight you can see where they are when they fall out of the boat.LOL

oh oh, sounds like there is a party getting planned on ssb from dec. 11-18 and it could be lots of fun!

mrs2cool wrote

Sometimes daytime,naked drunk people and boats don't mix.At least in daylight you can see where they are when they fall out of the boat.LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You got that right!!!