Default San Souci but no AN

Have been trying to decide between CSA and CSS. Would we be the only ones who go to CSS who have no interest in AN? Anybody else go to CSS and stay on the clothing side and if so did you feel funny about it?

Not everyone goes over to SSB, and you won't feel funny for not going or going. It is only one small part of the resort.

Heck no, we don't feel funny about NOT going to the AN beach! lol Nobody wants to see what I'm trying to hide under my swimsuit! OK, I'm not that bad but I don't need a tan on my fresh appendix scar! lol It's fine...there are lots of us out there on the main beach! CSS is our favourite Couples Resort! Come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by AnitaCorcoran1767 View Post
    Have been trying to decide between CSA and CSS. Would we be the only ones who go to CSS who have no interest in AN? Anybody else go to CSS and stay on the clothing side and if so did you feel funny about it?
    There's plenty of people who choose to stay on the clothing only side of the resorts. A majority of them actually.

The first time we went to CSS, we tried the AN one morning and then spent the rest of our time on the main beach. The second time we went, we didn't bother with the AN side at all and had a great time. I think the first time we were there, the AN beach had maybe 15 couples whereas the second time (around valentines day) there we probably 20 - 25 couples on the AN side. Either way, I think there are always far more more couples at the main beach.

At the beach party and the Gala, we sat with couples who stuck to the AN side, and we had some great laughs. They did try to get us to join them, but we weren't into it and they were very respectful. I think it helps that we didn't waste time and energy judging their choice of beach.

Couples is a place where you can go and just be yourself and have fun. I sure miss it.

There aren't enough Bob Marley shots that would get me to go naked at ANY resort so my answer is NO!!

In 4 visits, we tried the AN once for about 10 minutes. not for us. Probably about 40% do not partake.

In the half dozen or so times I've been to CSS over the years, I've rarely seen more than 20 people at any given time at SSB. Unless you are going specifically for that reason, CSS has much more to offer. Go and enjoy.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Thanks so much...feel much more comfortable now.

We go to CSS every year and have never been to SSB! To each their own but we aren't comfortable with it! Plus the hubby loves my tan lines that last for months after coming home!

Quote Originally Posted by fawnridge View Post
    In the half dozen or so times I've been to CSS over the years, I've rarely seen more than 20 people at any given time at SSB. Unless you are going specifically for that reason, CSS has much more to offer. Go and enjoy.
    Hi fawnridge, we were just at CSS in early July (trip#9) and there were at least 30 folks in the pool at SSB and another 20 or more on the beach; however, just because there are quite a few folks at SSB, does not mean that a great time can't be had on the Main Beach. Anita, CSS is a fabulous resort and you will have a wonderful time where ever you choose to spend your time!!!! It's your vacation!!! One Love !!!

The last time we went to CSS in April I would say that 1/3 of the people were at Sunset Beach. That was fine with us. It is one of the things we like about Sans Souci, there are so many different areas to go to it makes the place feel like there are not many people there. Go and have a great time, you will love it

CSS is a beautiful place, with a large property and plenty of places to go and relax. SSB is just one small part. You won't even see it if you don't want to. If more than 10%-20% of the guests go there at any one time, I'd be surprised.

It was our first visit to CSS this February and we absolutely loved it and never set foot on SSB once!
    Main beach is great and there is no feeling of them and us between ANs and 'textiles' that some of the posts might imply. Enjoyed CSS so much we booked to go back in February 2015 as soon as we got back and would recommend it to anyone.

Sans Souci is a beautiful resort. We never visited SSB when we were there. We were in the Hibiscus Villa and loved it.
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

We didn't do the "Au Natural" at CSS either. It's not required, or expected. Do what YOU feel comfortable doing.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    There aren't enough Bob Marley shots that would get me to go naked at ANY resort so my answer is NO!!
    .....Something I would have posted!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Lol, Softail! Feel the same way....
    Thanks, AnitaCorcoran1767, for posting this thread. I've often wondered the same thing as we plan our first visit to CSS.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Lots of folks go to CSS and forego the Flaming Bobs as well as SSB. The last couple of times we were at CSS, most of the people at SSB were there on a group holiday from various nudist clubs in Canada (especially in January!). One of them (a very nice lady) wound up being my dive partner for the morning dive trip during the week. My wife and I went to SSB after the mandatory nudity hours (a few years back) to get some pictures of the sunset. She was tanning in all her glory, and gave me a big "Hello!". I had a bit of explaining to do, and could have used a few Flaming Bobs!
    You can't lay on the beach and drink rum all day, if you don't get started in the morning!

Thanks everybody!

Default SSB is quite secluded

One last point that I think is valuable to make. SSB is completely separate from the main beach so you dont see the folks there. Even walking past the enterance to SSB you dont see them. All is private, unless someone is still "sunbathing' after 5:00 pm when it is open to the public, as the one poster noted.

We do enjoy SSB, but would never try to talk othere into coming over. Respect to all!

The only thing I didn't like about there being a nude beach is that is a whole group of people who I would never meet. The nudists only seem to socialize with each other and the clothed people with themselves. I just have no interest in being fully nude around others, but I have nothing against it.