Default Ladies Evening Attire At Tower Isle Resort?

I was just wondering how dressed up or down the ladies dress in the evenings? I enjoy my wife dressing much more fun and say provocative while we are out of town on vacation. She is an elementary school teacher so I always tease her about her ultra conservative dress on the weekends. Heaven forbid she runs into one of her students or student's parents and they see her having a beer/wine and not dressed like to teacher.

Does the resort or guests care if lots of cleavage is exposed in a nice halter dress or top? Is it a big deal if she wears bra-less outfits? Not saying sheer as I know she wouldn't do that, just fun outfits. I enjoy seeing her dressed sexy and she will dress like this when we are out of town as long as she is confident everything will stay in place while sitting, walking, and dancing. Although with each year older she thinks she is out of place (early 50's now). I tell her to keep it up cause the clock keeps ticking!

Quote Originally Posted by SandM View Post
    I was just wondering how dressed up or down the ladies dress in the evenings? Does the resort or guests care if lots of cleavage is exposed in a nice halter dress or top? Is it a big deal if she wears bra-less outfits?
    We just returned. Myself and most women seem to wear short sundresses or long Maxi dresses. Bayside is outside and it's hot so I would say less is more there. Eight Rivers is more formal. I don't think anyone cares if cleavage is shown. (If they do, sorry if I offended while I was there ) I also don't think anyone is really looking. Everyone is too busy enjoying the company they are with. Good for your guys, have fun!

I don't think anyone cares when we were at CN last year saw ladies dressed all sorts different ways including casual and extra sexy
    It's all good mon

My wife was a teacher, now retired, and she had the same issue with "dressing up" at home for years. She always had, and still has, a vacation wardrobe that included swim suits (bikinis) and dresses that she would never wear back home. She works hard to keep her body in shape and is proud, as I am, to show it off a bit when we go on vacation to CSA. As long as you remain within the bounds of good taste, have at it!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Go for it. It is Couples after all. I know all the ladies in our group take the opportunity to dress up while we're there. It's your vacation, don't worry about everyone else, they should be looking at each other.

just keep it classy please