Default 2018 Early Booking Specials??

Hi Carey,Have you heard when Couples will be offering their early Booking Bonus? The last 7 years we have booked for the following year in Feb/ MARCH WITH DISCOUNTS AND RESORT CREDITS? Hoping they continue to offer this. This is how we can afford to come see our Family in Jamaica!!!! Hope they continue this!

There were some comments on FB today regarding these offers but I cannot see them either, can someone point us in the right direction please.

If you look at the "Check availability" section, you will see the rooms and rates. They are now showing $1046 as the regular rate for the Deluxe Garden room and the "Special Promotional Price" of $553 per night. I'm not sure how that room and the resort are worth $1046 per night. The discount rate jumped about $40 per night. I got a special rate for booking within 7 days of returning home and got a $217 discount on a week's stay, which was cheaper than what I just paid. Although I didn't get the $250 resort credit for early bird booking, I still have credit for the Romance Rewards. I agree that the prices keep going up, and I may not be able to afford going anymore or not as long. CN didn't look to be at full capacity when I was there last month, but I don't know for sure.

Duane & Mary