Default Life in New England

New England in the summer time. What a beautiful place. And tomorrow we get an added bonus that, fortunately, we don't get very often. A summer snow storm. Due to arrive sometime tomorrow with a wonderful mixture of freezing rain, sleet and lots of snow. Depending on where you live, it could be anywhere from a dusting to over 8 inches of Mother Nature's finest. Good thing I haven't put the shovel away yet.

Now if this event were to happen any other time I would already be grumbling about the shoveling that I will have to do. But not this time. No sir. This time shoveling will be a breeze. A warm breeze from Jamaica. With each shovel full of freezing cold icky poo poo crap, I will imagine that it is, instead, soft light sand that is running through my fingers. There will also be a pleasant smile on my face as I strain against the heavy load.

This unpleasant and always unwelcome summer snow will not in any way deter from the main event for April, going home. It's just a matter of days. It's going to take a lot more than a little snow to dampen our dreams. I'm pretty confident that by the time the next few weeks roll on by, this weekend weather will be just another unpleasant memory.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You guys skipped Spring?