Thread: My Vegas App

Default My Vegas App

Has anybody had any luck redeeming points from the My Vegas app? I have heard there have been some issues. If anybody has any advice or has managed to have it work successfully please reply to this post.

Thanks,

Ron & Treena

Quote Originally Posted by ColdinIndiana View Post
    Has anybody had any luck redeeming points from the My Vegas app? I have heard there have been some issues. If anybody has any advice or has managed to have it work successfully please reply to this post.

Thanks,

Ron & Treena
    Following
    We heard that originally they wouldn’t accept any unless you added it when making your original reservation directly with the resort and during that original reservation - but now (because of the wording in the ‘fine print’ not stating this) they will make one time exceptions for those with direct reservations (only depending on who you talk to when trying to book service - definitely not consistent) We have used the same couples respected travel agent every time we’ve gone as he’s introduced us to and really promotes the couples resorts. Don’t know if Couples is trying to sway people away from some of the agents they have built it..... we leave in four days so will know more then!

My opinion - it’s extremely deceptive in the wording and couples should sever ties if they cannot adhere to the terms and conditions (nothing against couples - we love them.... this program is only going to upset people with their undefined and lack of descriptive restrictions!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by ColdinIndiana View Post

Thanks,

Ron & Treena
    I have made a reservation using them, but we do not go until the first week of November. The process of making the reservation was pretty straight forward. Once I got the reward from the site, I called the number provided and made the reservation. If you are getting a free night they do it as two reservations, which is weird. They said that it would show as a stay for the 6 nights even though one reservation was for 5 nights and the other was for 1 night. We shall see...

I have used myvegas plenty of times for other things with other companies and never had an issue.

I'm slowly building my points with the app to get a free night, in anticipation of booking a trip at some point. I just hope they don't pull the promo before I can use them. I'm following this to see what happens with other people using the points.
    _____
    CN 6/12
    CN 7/13
    Next Trip ???