Default Which room block # is closest to scuba hut at CN?

My husband and I are booking our third visit to CN in September and we always stay in the deluxe beachfront block closest to the scuba hut. Cannot remember the number! Need to specify on our booking. Is it #9 or #1? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by heyjude View Post
    My husband and I are booking our third visit to CN in September and we always stay in the deluxe beachfront block closest to the scuba hut. Cannot remember the number! Need to specify on our booking. Is it #9 or #1? Thanks!
    Actually, I think 5 is closest to Scuba (though 1 is pretty close)...9 is farthest.
    Last edited by Bert; March 31st, 2016 at 11:00 AM.

In my opinion, building 5 would be the closest to the Watersports area at CN. It is located closest to the RIU and the watersports is in that area. Building 1 is closest to the pool in that section. From the North the buildings go 5, 4, 3, 2 1, 6, 7, 8, and 9 with 9 being closest to the AN area.

Default Closest block to the scuba hut

Blocks 1-5 are on the north (Riu) side of the property, 1 being nearest the middle and 5 being adjacent to the Riu. Blocks 6-9 are on the south (Grand Lido) side, 9 being the nearest to the Lido. So I'd say 1 or 5.

Name:  CN map.JPG
Views: 186
Size:  74.1 KB

5 is the closest with 1 being next closest.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I think it's actually 4. They horseshoes start from the inside 1-4, 5-9. So 4 would be the farthest north building. 9 is the one next to the AN section. 1 is right in the middle next to the main area and pool.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014, April 2015, April 2016 Soon Come
    CN April 2014

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnessinthesand View Post
    I think it's actually 4. They horseshoes start from the inside 1-4, 5-9. So 4 would be the farthest north building. 9 is the one next to the AN section. 1 is right in the middle next to the main area and pool.
    Actually it is 1-5 (not 1-4) on the north side and 6-9 on the south side (near the AN beach). So #5 is the closest to the water sports shack.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    5 is the closest with 1 being next closest.
    This is the correct answer.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016