Default CSS - Rooms - Balcony with Loungers?

Hi all!

We are looking to book our first trip at CSS for the middle of October. I'm doing all kinds of research but have a question on balcony's and loungers. By the looks of the 360 view it doesn't look like Deluxe Ocean Verandah has loungers on the balcony but then I read things that say they do...does anyone know?

Prices are really great right now so if we need to upgrade I'm good with that...that being said, anyone have a favorite room? We likely won't be in our room a lot but would love the input!

Thanks all!
    [CENTER]~*Sandi*~

It really depends on your room. We got a deluxe ocean suite the last time and it didn't come with loungers although the ones in (D Block I believe?) did have them. This time we're going with a penthouse since our odds with that category are much better to get the loungers.

We stayed in G7 last October, there were two loungers and a table on the verandah
    Name:  20141015_101637 (800x450).jpg
Views: 184
Size:  241.4 KB
    Name:  20141015_101645 (800x450).jpg
Views: 183
Size:  283.9 KB

One Bedroom Ocean View suites have loungers on a large balcony.

We were in a Deluxe Ocean Veranda in October 2013 - room G3. We had the same layout as the picture Dadofsprout5 posted. We loved our room, it's location and our view - all for the price of the second least expensive room offered. The resort is amazing. Have a wonderful trip!
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015