Default Friday - the 13th

Black cats, walking under ladders, Friday the 13th - they usually don't mean anything to me. Friday the 13th is usually a good day for me. But today wasn't like most days. I overslept and didn't have time to let the puppy play before I had to put him in his cage to head out to work. The ride in was uneventful, thank goodness with the way the rest of the day went. When I got to work, I realized I hadn't input the invoices to be paid today, so good thing I was early, I got that done. The checks were brought over especially early, which seemed a little funny. What was to following I haven't decided if this is a good thing or not yet. I LOST MY JOB !!!!! Oh well, they can't eat me. I am off to CN in 29 days, and sooooo ready for a few good drinks, good food and soaking up the sun.

When one door closes another one opens! Good luck. You will be ready to attack it when you get home.

Sorry to hear of your mis-fortune. But remember, all things happen for a reason. Something better must be in the works to come your way and this is just getting you ready for it. I am not entirely superstitious, so I hope the course of events are mere irony that they occured on that day. Best of luck to you in all your future holds. And, of course, I know that you will enjoy your trip to CN.