Thread: Live from CTI

Default Live from CTI

It's Friday night. Our first full day is coming to an end. There was a great crowd on the island today. We laughed and sighed and had a wonderful time. CTI is whatever you remember it to be. All the shrubbery has filled in and the grounds look beautiful.
    Life is good.
    Richie

Hi Richie, we just got back from CTI 3 weeks ago and echo your sentiments exactly! A lot of little finishing touches since we were there post renovations in May 09. See "CTI renovations" new thread for further comments on this.

We met you a couple of years ago ( on the island of course!) We were disappointed that someone seems to have removed your frogs from the pool! Have you brought anything else this time? Fred and Cynthia were telling us about the early days of the "islanders" and what has since transpired. We don't consider ourselves to be "Islanders" in that sense, but are of course islanders in every other sense!!! Much as we enjoy interacting and mingling with evryone who visits the island, we prefer to remain individuals and become part of a group or sect tee hee! That said we enjoyed their company just as we did yours. Strangely out of approx 20 visits to CTI (we have lost count) plus many to CN and other Jamaican resorts we have only been there the same time as the "islanders" once, on our most recent visit! We met Fred and Cynthia for the first time this May.

I know you will have a great vacation and we are looking forward to reading about it!

One Love Dave and Ali

Oh yeah, having a great time at CTI! The island is a must! Food is awesome, service is great, and the people here are great!

I'm glad you're enjoying your trip so far! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    It's Friday night. Our first full day is coming to an end. There was a great crowd on the island today. We laughed and sighed and had a wonderful time. CTI is whatever you remember it to be. All the shrubbery has filled in and the grounds look beautiful.
    Life is good.
    Richie
    Hey, Ritchie. You said Friday was your first full day. Were you there Thursday night? I think we saw you two watching the steel band show. If it wasn't you, it was your twin.

We left Friday morning, so I didn't get another chance to meet you.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Richie, sorry we never got to meet you.
    Saw you Thursday night shaking your booty to the steel drums. Unfortuantely it was very loud in there and figured we would never hear one another. Never got another chance!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Travel Agent to the Stars!
    Oh, sorry, got carried away.
    But I am a Couples Preferred Agent.

CN 2003, 2005, 2008, 2011 CSS 2006, 2007 CSA 2007, 2011 CTI 2009