Hybrid View

Default 48 Days to New Year's Eve at CTI

The Jersey shore is under a Coastal Flood Warning...who cares!!! We will NOT be deterred from being at CTI for the big event...

See you all then!!!

I will be at CTI for New Years Eve also! I have previously started a thread that asks what it is like there? How do they celebrate there? Have you been there for New Years Eve? Any infor?

This will be our first venture to a Couples other than CN (where we have been 5 times before)...we decided to see how the other half, or three quarters live so we are excited and kind of crossing our fingers.

We arrive on the 31st so hopefully the ride from MBJ won't be an issue.

Have you been to CN or CTI before? How about New Years' Eve? We have not done that either...

We will be at cti for new years also. Arriving on 12/28. It's our first time at a couples resort. Last year we went to south beach miami but decided to do an all adult resort from now on. Can't wait. 28 days!!

Quote Originally Posted by sheried1 View Post
    We will be at cti for new years also. Arriving on 12/28. It's our first time at a couples resort. Last year we went to south beach miami but decided to do an all adult resort from now on. Can't wait. 28 days!!
    JohnnyFromJersey and sheried1! We will all be at CTI at the same time I think for New Years Eve. My full dates of stay are Dec 27th to Jan 3rd. I'll bet the both of you could find me easily. I am a tall, Black, fairly slim...ok, medium build female with very long hair down my back. I have been told I look like a Jamaican but they know the difference. If you find me I will buy you a drink! Im only telling you my race because Caucasians usually outweigh the other races at resorts in Jamaica unless it is a Jamaican holiday. I'm saying this all in good fun!!! Lanell

Hi lanell!!! We will look for you!!! I have shoulder length blond hair, fairly slim. Easy to pick out!! : )

Lanell and Sheried1 - You can probably pick us out easily as we will be the whitest of white since we will have just arrived on the afternoon of the 31st...we are staying until Jan 11...We look forward to catching up with you!!!

Any idea what day Karaoke is? I can't wait!!!

Hi We are going to sweptaway Dec 29 getting married Dec31. We are looking for some one who would be able to take pictores for us or a video.
    Can,t what to get to sunny Jamaica...