Default Couples Negril or Swept Away?

Hi everyone! My husband and I have need a vacation! We have narrowed it down to two resorts. Can anyone share their preference for Couples Negril or Couples Swept Away? We have never stayed in Jamaica before and can't decide which resort. Both resorts look great online. We are in our early 50's, does one resort cater to a younger crowd? We want a romantic get away but still want to have fun and enjoy the night-life. Thanks for any advice!-Deb

We are in our late 30's and loved CSA. There were couples in their 20's and in their 80's.

Of course, they don't call Couples Negril, the Flagship, for nothing. Check it out!
    PAPA SMOKE

Hey, Nick and I go back and forth from CTI to Negril. I'm sure CSA is terrific, however, we don't mess with perfection. CTI for "Old World Elegance/Chic" and Couples Negril, let me just say "Jungle Paradise", with the most gorgeous vegetation and flowers and buildings nestled in among them. We get there Tuesday. Can't wait! You will love it.

While Couples Negril is a wonderful resort and I would go their again in a heartbeat, it is not called the the Flagship resort. That title goes to Couples Tower Isle. CTI is the grand dame of all all inclusive resorts in Jamaica. As everyone know it just had a $30 million redo and is greater then ever!

Our personal favorite is CSS and of course CSA is just as wonderful as any Couples resorts

We just returned from our first trip to Couples and we chose Couples Negril. I would highly recommend that one. It is a beautiful resort, has gorgeous vegetation. Just spread out enough, but not too big so as you get lost. LOTS of things to do during the day and at night or you can do nothing if you chose. Great restaurants, great food, great people. We knew after just a couple days that we would return next year....it was that convincing.

We've been to them both, and they are both great! We like CSA better, but that is just a personal preference, it doesn't mean CN isn't as good. Both cater to all ages.

Here are some quick differences:
    CN - Sits in Bloody Bay which it shares with 3 other resorts and public beach access. Separate section of main beach used for nude sunbathing. Individual buildings throughout the resort for the rooms. All on beach level. Somewhat spread out. Huge main pool with swim-up bar. Rooms decorated in bright colors. 24 hour room service only in select room categories and it must be ordered a day in advance. All rooms have mini bars.

CSA - Sits on 7 mile beach. Separate buildings for rooms that are cabana like, dark wood and white linens. Resort is spread out along the beach but all on beach level. Only resort with rooms right on the beach where you can walk off your first floor patio into sand. Fantastic food. Night Club. Some rooms do not have televisions. 5 restaurants. No nude sunbathing option. Huge sports complex across the street.

Good luck in your decision! Either way, it won't be wrong
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015