Thread: Newby in dec

Default Newby in dec

My husband and I are making our first trip to CN Dec. 5 - 10. I am very excited (only 31 days to go!) and a little nervous. Is there anyone else going to be there at the same time? Anything I should know?

Go to the Meet Up At Couples thread and you will find your new friends that are going to CN when you will be there

You are so lucky to be going to CN. We made our first visit there at the end of October. Know that you will have a fabulous time; it's so beautiful. Keep reading the message board; it is full of great information. I can't wait to go back (come on November 2010)

Chech out the Couples Meet up thread, CN

Richie

All you really need to know is that you are about to have the Time of your Life! Relax and enjoy your trip, every minute of it! CN and its staff is AMAZING!

yeah I will be there and I don't like people having FUN
    so don't enjoy the delicious food , and don't drink the great drinks and don't enjoy the beautiful beach
    do you get what I am saying , I will be watching , so no FUN........
    ps. you are going to the greatest place on Earth, you can not help but having a great time
    see you there

My husband and I will be there for the fourth time Dec 5 - 12. Don't be nervous...you will have a wonderful time. CN takes care of all the details, large and small. All you have to do is relax. The resort is the perfect size--small enough to easily get around, yet big enough to offer many choices in activities and dining. Don't miss the catamaran cruise. Be sure to sign up for it in advance...it's awesome.

See you then...welcome to the Couples family!!

Nick and I arrive on December 8th. We look forward to meeting everyone. Can't wait to be home again.

I guess I'm so excited about going to CN that I have our travel dates wrong! We will be there Dec. 10-15. I'm wishing the days away until we land in paradise! The sooner, the better...

Susan and Johnny, We will be newbies right there with ya. We will also be arriving on the 10th. Our flight comes in at 2:30pm so we will hopefully be at the resort by 4:30 or 5? When does your flight arrive? We will see you at the beach party!

You are going to have a WONDERFUL Time!!! CN is Heaven on Earth.... Enjoy your time in Paradise - It's All Good!!!
    Art xo Francine

Our flight comes in from atlanta @ 3:30. Where are you coming from? Can't wait to meet you.

We are flying from Kansas City through Charlotte. We are so excited. Only 20 more days. See ya soon. HOORAY!

Default Meet at CN

Quote Originally Posted by SUSAN AND JOHNNY View Post
    My husband and I are making our first trip to CN Dec. 5 - 10. I am very excited (only 31 days to go!) and a little nervous. Is there anyone else going to be there at the same time? Anything I should know?
    ....We will be there this time next week. See if the linc below helps any;

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=9

We are going Dec 5th-12th...We will be at CN...Can't wait...This is our first trip to Jamaica...So excited!...Brittany& Sean