Default outside excursions

How do you book the trip that includes the pelican bar with the falls and black river? Who did you use? Please let me know going for 2nd time in April.

This can be booked with the concierge or at the tour desk of your resort. You could also do a bit of on-line research for local tour operators. Be aware, however, that Couples does NOT endorse many of these independent contractors.

I'm assuming you are staying at one of the Negril resorts. These attractions are not readily available from Ochi.

Enjoy!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Yes I am staying at couples swept away for a week in April. I saw on the message board the resort dosen't include the pelican bar is that true?

We've never booked day tours through the concierge... we prefer to book these ourselves with an operator we know in Negril... so I can't say for sure that the concierge can or can't book a tour to the Pelican. I can't imagine that they don't... or can't. After all, SweptAway IS the land of "YES".

Good luck!

Chris
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    How do you book the trip that includes the pelican bar with the falls and black river? Who did you use? Please let me know going for 2nd time in April.
    melissa i would check out negril.com a lot more info there and i am sure within a day you will have more info then you need.

A group of us book our adventure thru an off resort tour service. The trip included the Black River Safari with a side trip to Pelican Bar and the Bar From NoWhere. A stop at YS Falls and lunch at a roadside kitchen.

While I am prohibited from advertising their name if you drop me an email RDYJMJM@Yahoo.Com I'll gladly send you the info.

Default Outside excursions

Melissa; We were there for our 2nd trip in Oct. We researched for months online. We also talked with several individuals here on the MB, via personal email. There was a company that was mentioned by several people. They had a good reputation for price and reliability. We contacted them about a month before our trip. We made an excellent choice. If you would like details and the name you can email me kengina5@yahoo.com
    Ken & Gina

Thank you for your help.