Hybrid View

Default Juice and veggie bar

We are going to CTI in Feb. and I am finding myself obsessed with the MB and website! Gets me through the waiting. I sometimes think the anticipation is one of the best things about vaca!

Anyway, today I was looking at the picture of the juice and veggie bar and it looked like there were blenders for smoothies. Is that right? I could get a smoothie in the morning or whenever? What else is at a "veggie bar"? I did see the sample menu, I'm just curious.

Thanks!

They make smoothies at breakfast. when the veggie bar is open you can get them there. the plantain chips with the dip is also great.

Thanks for that update dandj. As much as we're looking forward to the mixed drinks and brewskis during our stay, I love a good smoothie, so it's nice to know I can get one at breakfast as well.

And MNJenRN, I too am eagerly anticipating hitting up the veggie bar. In fact, I wouldn't be a bit surprised that, depending on what point in the day we arrive at CTI, the veggie bar is the first spot we visit for a bite to eat.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.