Default What??? No Omelets at CTI???

In looking at the Patio Restaurant breakfast menu on the web site, I don't see any Omeletes for breakfast. After staying at CN and CSS, I just assumed all Couples resorts would have omeletes for breakfast. Say it isn't so!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Default Omelettes

Awesome omelettes at CTI from Ulysses. "First class, mon". :-)

Look again:

FROM THE WOOD BURNING OVEN:

Patois Omelet - Served with Crab / Scallion / Tomato / Provolone

SAVORIES:

Omelets - Choose from Peppers / Ham / Calalloo / Cheese / Onion / Mushrooms / Bacon / Tomato / Corn

If you're looking for the omelet station like they have at other resorts where you stand in line and an omelet is made to order, you can find that at the Palms.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Oops. My mistake. I shouldn't post before my morning coffee. I was thinking about someone else's post as well as yours and responded as if you had asked your question about CSA. Sorry about that.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by windsorgirl View Post
    Awesome omelettes at CTI from Ulysses. "First class, mon". :-)

We just got back from a wonderful week at CTI and I had omelets almost every morning. Every one of them was delicious!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Ulysses omelets rocks!!
    Irie Mon

Breakfast isn't breakfast without Ulysses's omelets!!! They are wonderful!!!
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    Breakfast isn't breakfast without Ulysses's omelets!!! They are wonderful!!!
    Well that's good enough for me. We'll definitely make it a point of having Ulysses cook us up one of his infamous breakfast creations. But maybe we'll just split one between us - from what I've been reading, there's so much to eat, we want to save room for all the other goodies.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Mmmmmmm...and the bacon...YUM
    Kristen

Ulysses' Omlettes..."First Class!! Top Shelf Mon!!!! Geez, I miss him!!! When there, you must tell him you want one "Billy Style...ATS!!" all the sh*t....I mean stuff.......

I have never thought about this until reading one of the posts above, but there must be a time of the year when Ulysses does go on vacation. My heart breaks for those that are there during that week. Not only his omlettes, but his smiling face and Top Shelf attitude, are some of the things that we truly look forward to each time we return. I am saddened if he is not there just one day during our stay......I think I would truly be devestated if he was gone an entire week while I was there.

Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy

I bet the omelets at CN are better because they have crab meat for them. According to Pamela above (who knows everything) they don't have crab meat at CTI (opps, I guess Pam was talking about CSA!). I was disappointed at CSS because they don't have crab meat either. The CN omelets were definately better because of the crab meat.

Ham, Crab Meat, Tomatoes and Cheese (White Cheddar, by the way)...by far the best!!! Yum, Yum!

Add the French Toast and Bacon and some misc. stuff for a breakfast that can't be beat!
    Last edited by Wally; November 20th, 2009 at 10:06 AM.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Pamela and Wally....
    Oh ye of little knowledge, tisk, tisk, tisk.....
    You better listen to bkhiattky.....
    There are omlettes, then there are great omlettes, then there are OH MY GOSH THAT IS A FABULOUS OMLETTE......and when you find that kind of omlette you are almost within sight and taste of what you receive from Ulysses. While what he delivers is certainly called an omlette, it is only that in name. His "CREATIONS" go so far past what most people know as an omlette, that only very few people in the world can truly comprehend what is in front of them. I count the days until I return and you can bet I will get up early the first morning and head straight to see Ulysses.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Audra View Post
    My heart breaks for those that are there during that week.
    ...or those 3 months. Long trip to NYC, but we caught him before he left.

Pamela and Wally....
    Oh ye of little knowledge, tisk, tisk, tisk.....
    You better listen to bkhiattky.....
    There are omlettes, then there are great omlettes, then there are OH MY GOSH THAT IS A FABULOUS OMLETTE......and when you find that kind of omlette you are almost within sight and taste of what you receive from Ulysses. While what he delivers is certainly called an omlette, it is only that in name. His "CREATIONS" go so far past what most people know as an omlette, that only very few people in the world can truly comprehend what is in front of them. I count the days until I return and you can bet I will get up early the first morning and head straight to see Ulysses.
    Have you ever had an omelete at CN?

Does CTI even have crab meat for the omelets?
    Last edited by Wally; November 20th, 2009 at 04:23 PM.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    I bet the omelets at CN are better because they have crab meat for them. According to Pamela above (who knows everything) they don't have crab meat at CTI (opps, I guess Pam was talking about CSA!). I was disappointed at CSS because they don't have crab meat either. The CN omelets were definately better because of the crab meat.

Ham, Crab Meat, Tomatoes and Cheese (White Cheddar, by the way)...by far the best!!! Yum, Yum!

Add the French Toast and Bacon and some misc. stuff for a breakfast that can't be beat!
    They had crab meat for them back in July at CTI.

Quote Originally Posted by ddeitterick View Post
    They had crab meat for them back in July at CTI.
    Hooray!!! That's what I wanted to hear!!! Thanks!!!
    [

I start every morning at CTI with one of Ulysses' amazing crab meat, mushroom and cheese omeletes. There is absolutly no better breakfast available on this or any other planet.

Yes, Mr. Wally...they have crab meat.....YUM!!!!!
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post

I believe there was crab meat available at CTI last week when we were there. I had my usual ham, cheese and mushroom omelet, but it sure looked liked there was crab in one of the bins.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

He's so good, that on our first morning there, when he's sees my husband in line, Ulysses knows that I want 3 fried egg whites - just by seeing Steve. Amazing!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

There are omlettes, then there are great omlettes, then there are OH MY GOSH THAT IS A FABULOUS OMLETTE......and when you find that kind of omlette you are almost within sight and taste of what you receive from Ulysses. While what he delivers is certainly called an omlette, it is only that in name. His "CREATIONS" go so far past what most people know as an omlette, that only very few people in the world can truly comprehend what is in front of them.
    Ok, now you've really got me sold on Ulysses and his creations to the point that I may not bother offering to split mine with Rosa - we'll both be on our own for those babies!!

I'm feeling a need to send an urgent email to Couples begging them to make sure Ulysses doesn't schedule additional vacation time from April 10th thru the 16th.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Ulysses is a Legend! Our last trip to COR was April 2001 and we still remember his smile and his style! First Class ALL THE WAY!!!
    One you met him...you never forget him! Truly a pleasure!!
    Art xo Francine