Thread: Karaoke at CTI

Default Karaoke at CTI

Pat and I will be at CTI in Jan 2010 and we heard that they have Karaoke at the Piano Bar late at night. Do they have the CDG players so that we can bring our own Karaoke CD's?

Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rosco View Post
    Pat and I will be at CTI in Jan 2010 and we heard that they have Karaoke at the Piano Bar late at night. Do they have the CDG players so that we can bring our own Karaoke CD's?

Thanks!!!!
    bring your own cd's? cool!! do you bring your own back up singers too?

They have actual Karaoke on one evening where the entertainment is, the piano bar is more of a sing-a-long than karaoke. But is it a BLAST!!!!
    Kristen

So, the piano bar does or does not have karaoke after hours? I have not seen it in any pics and I like doing that! Maybe not to an extreme but at least it would be something to do if you are a couple like us who stays up late

I'm all for the singalong, where at least my voice gets buried within the multitudes. But karaoke? Not a chance - well unless I get to do a Lou Reed song, that is.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by lanellboo View Post
    So, the piano bar does or does not have karaoke after hours? I have not seen it in any pics and I like doing that! Maybe not to an extreme but at least it would be something to do if you are a couple like us who stays up late
    Most nights its just a sing along, but they do have karaoke 1 or 2 nights a week.

Take it from Jamaicahound--Karaoke rocks--for him at least--wouldn't catch me dead---anyway--it's a hoot and a lot of fun.

@ Rosco---when will you be there?????

And as far as i know the piano bar doesn't close until the last person is poured out of the bar. Can't wait!!!

But it is not in the piano bar. We have seen them have it only once during our stay, we had a blast doing both.
    Kristen

Hey there JackSalliecat, Pat and I will be at CTI Jan 16 thru 23, 2010. You gonna be there then?

I see that you guys are just down the road from us in Pa.

Alice....What?? You aren't going to sing with me??? Now I'm sad LOL
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    Alice....What?? You aren't going to sing with me??? Now I'm sad LOL
    I want to hear a Bkhiattky/Jacksalliecat duet!

Pre-renovation (2007) we went to Kareoke one night in the piano bar. When we were there post renovation (June 2009), they did not have it in the piano bar or on the patio. We were there for nine consecutive nights. That is not to say they don't have it now though. i would imagine that things are still changing(all for the better) since the reopening.

The piano bar and Kareoke was up and running in July.
    Irie Mon

You got it!! If I can drag her up there LOL, maybe a few (5) Bob Marleys will convince her.
    Kristen

@Rosco----a bunch of us will be there when you're there--check out the Meet Up At Couples January 2010 thread--

And as far as singing----oh my!!!! I may need liquid sedation!! and lots of it!!!!

I've seen the karaoke on the patio as well as the piano bar---but as Billy-Audra claims they didn't see it at all----Hmmmmmmm?????????

So what's the word Couples???? Karaoke still there??????

Hey Rosco-----

I've been scanning the posts--i only get on every few days-----anyway--I just saw that you're from PA----where----we're going to be there the entire time you're there and we'll probably share the same shuttle and flight home!!! We fly AJ to and from Philly!!

We just returned from CTI and they had kareoke on Sunday night in the Piano Bar.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Jacksalliecat, we are from near Syracuse now, but originally from the Pittsburgh area.

Pat and Ed