Default Water Temp at CSA in Dec

We will be at CSA Dec. 11th...is the water still warm? Any December repeater's experience would be great

Default temp at csa in dec

We have gone to CSA the last 2 years in december and will arrive back home :-) in 28 more sleeps - december 15- can't wait.

I'm a bit of a chicken (my husband would say a lot of a chicken :-) ) so the first few seconds in the ocean are always a bit of a cool shock to me when I first walk in - but in just a moment or two the water feels good. We happily swim and wave jump and float in the ocean when we're there. The water is definitely not nearly as warm as when we've been there in May/June but still very nice.

Have a fantastic trip - sounds like I may see you there!

We have been to CSA in November, December, and January and the water temperature is always warm. The average water temperature is around 78 degrees. It’s warm enough to stay in the water for a long time but cold enough to cool you down from the hot sun.

Have fun and enjoy the beach

At home I refuse to go into our pool unless the water is a least 80. That said, I find the water in December to be pleasant and warm enough to stay in for long periods.

No worries.

the water was a steady 86-88 all last week.

December 3x repeaters here! Water is HEAVEN! Heading back Dec. 18th CANNOT WAIT!

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Been there many times. Water consistently 78 degrees in Jan-Feb, 83 degrees in July. Very comfortable diving for 30 minutes at 78 degrees with 3 mil wet suit in Jan. Hot with wet suite in July. Swimming off beach is fine in January. You won't be cold.

Dec is always beautiful water temp headed back for our 13th time in Dec in 5 weeks!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)