Default Evening temps - sea breezes

Getting very excited four our upcoming trip to CSA - 4 1/2 days to go!

Anyway, starting to think about packing and started wondering if a sweatshirt/windshirt might be a good idea for evenings walks along the beach, etc.? I've looked at the 10-day forecast and it looks like the low temps are about 75, but wondering how it actually "feels" with the sea breezes?

Coming from MN, where our highs lately have been around 50 (60 on a REALLY nice day!) I'm sure I'll be fine, but my wife gets chilled easier.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by tommcd24 View Post
    Getting very excited four our upcoming trip to CSA - 4 1/2 days to go!

Anyway, starting to think about packing and started wondering if a sweatshirt/windshirt might be a good idea for evenings walks along the beach, etc.? I've looked at the 10-day forecast and it looks like the low temps are about 75, but wondering how it actually "feels" with the sea breezes?

Coming from MN, where our highs lately have been around 50 (60 on a REALLY nice day!) I'm sure I'll be fine, but my wife gets chilled easier.

Thanks!!
    When we went on our first trip in April of 2006, we were used to Michigan winters and springs, and found the days scorching and the nights beautiful!

When we went on our third trip in April this year we had been in Texas for three years, and found the days just moderately warm and the nights just a touch chilly.

Funny how the body changes.

No need to pack a sweatshirt - it's plenty warm 24/7 to get by without one unless you are cold natured.
    ... it keepsh me shane

We are from Iowa and need the sweatshirts for the drive to the airport, the walk to the terminal and the plane ride. I leave my heavy coat in the car and just freeze for a while. My wife takes her heavy coat along and has it at the resort. We went in March this year and are going in January next year. So, we we have our sweatshirts at the resort, but have never used them there.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

If you are from Minnesota, it is going to seem warm. I have noticed most of the people that are cold are always from Florida or Texas. I live in Iowa, I am always hot in Negril.

I have never needed anything like that in the Caribbean. If you like, pack a sweatshirt- you will may it when you return to MN. I learned that the hard way- we had a layover in Detroit once after a cruise and were freezing in the airport on the way home. We ended up buying sweatshirts at the airport. brrrrr and $$$$$$.
    Terri
    A life long Wisconsin girl.

It can be a bit chilly in Feathers with the air conditioning, so bring a light wrap for that.

I am cold natured, and I have to have a wrap or a light sweater with me or I freeze to death. The inside restaurants are chilly with the AC. If you end up not needing it, then fine, but better safe than sorry!!
    Kristen

Thanks everyone - I appreciate the responses. Less than 3 days now!!!

I agree with Bkhiattky. I didn't have one last Oct and was freezing in the restaurants and the night club. We're going back in February and I will taking a light sweater and a wrap. Have a great time!