Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It's pretty important to us. If circumstances dictate we CAN do without, but prefer not too.

Fabfifty - Hear Hear! No "lines", no guard shacks, no problems!

Default Steverandlinda

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    only if you wish to get nekkid .... other wise i cannot see it being even in scope for the textiled ... seriously there are such a small number of resorts that offer AN opportunities. If you are into an AN set up it will be a HUGE influence.
    -"Hun i want to get nekkid on vacation"
    -" where do you want to go ?"
    - "lets go to disney " errrr incorrect try again
    now bracoman after year of hitting up braco can you really enjoy hanging out drinking a cocktail wearing a silly bathing suit ooophaaaa
    Have we met? Did we cross paths in GLB
    Jim

Yeah, were on kinda the same wavelength...

We could book a vacation at a non-AN resort, but we never seem to, LOL. Before we were into AN, we went to CSA, and oh boy is that a nice resort... i love the way its set up. However, we havnt been back since we learned to enjoy AN...

We did a trip last year (in addition to our 2 couples trips) to mexico, which was all textile, but we were with textile type family members, so.... does that count LOL?

Theres my 2c.

-The Captain

Not a dealbreaker...........

I love that , even though we are not a/n beach people...the set up doesn't affect prudes OR nudes to feel uncomfortable at Couples....we do , however...always reconsider trying CTI, since looking at that island all the time, and not being able to visit without being a/n..seems like we would feel like we're missing out, since it seems to be a major focal point of the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaPat View Post
    I love that , even though we are not a/n beach people...the set up doesn't affect prudes OR nudes to feel uncomfortable at Couples....we do , however...always reconsider trying CTI, since looking at that island all the time, and not being able to visit without being a/n..seems like we would feel like we're missing out, since it seems to be a major focal point of the resort.
    We are headed to CTI for the fifth time in 46 days, and have never once set foot on the island, we never felt like we missed a thing.
    Kristen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2