Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Is having the option of AN important.

Does having the option of AN influence your choice of vacation destinations.

only if you wish to get nekkid .... other wise i cannot see it being even in scope for the textiled ... seriously there are such a small number of resorts that offer AN opportunities. If you are into an AN set up it will be a HUGE influence.
    -"Hun i want to get nekkid on vacation"
    -" where do you want to go ?"
    - "lets go to disney " errrr incorrect try again
    now bracoman after year of hitting up braco can you really enjoy hanging out drinking a cocktail wearing a silly bathing suit ooophaaaa

No question...only reason I might not vacation at CSA. But it wouldn't be a show stopper either.

Yes, Bracoman, having the AN option definitely influences which resorts we go to !! I wish we had more to choose from !!

We wouldn't go anywhere that didn't offer A/N. This is our first trip to Couples, been to both Grand Lido (aka Breezes..what a shame) before. Very important to us.

It wasn't the most important thing to us before our first trip to Couples, although it was a consideration since my husband had been wanting to try it. That was one of the reasons that CSS and CTI were the ones calling to me when I first discovered Couples. Only, that was a year ago and CTI was closed for renovations so CSS it was. We are returning again in a few weeks. I think that now, we would not stay at CSA because of no AN beach. Would we ever go to a resort that does not have one, propably, but we do enjoy it and will look fist for those that offer it.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by bracoman View Post
    Does having the option of AN influence your choice of vacation destinations.
    Nope, not at all.

Not for us.

While we like the A/N options, it's definitely NOT a deal breaker for us. In fact, our favorite resort is CSA, and there is no A/N option there.

It does now. Before our visit to CN in April I would have said it wasn't a consideration. After our visit and time at the AN beach, while it may not be a requirement, if we were choosing between 2 resorts and one had AN and the other didn't, we would choose the one with the AN option. It would be nice if the Secret Rendezvous had an AN option, but that wouldn't be fair to CSA.

Definitely...used to go to SXM (Orient Beach) now go to Couples Negril. It is a deal breaker now.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Definitely important. It is why we chose CN over CSA.

nope...love csa

Of course......that's why we go to CSA! (no AN option).

definitely

Not for us at all.
    Kristen

Not a deal breaker for us. When I want to go naked I prefer a favorite retreat center in Hawaii.

For us it definitely does! Once you experience AN sunsoaking and swimming, it feels inhibited wearing a swimsuit!!
    We would choose a place with AN over one without even if we had to sacrifice some amenities. It is our special time without kids and anything else to iterfere with couple time!! Yes, we do the textile thing when we vacation with the family but the option when we vacation alone is something we look for if possible!

Default Yes

We've been going to AN places for 20 years. It definitely influences us. We found and tried CTI for just that reason. This year we are going to try Negril.

Yes, it is a prerequisite for us. Although we can enjoy AN at our pool at home, nothing compares to the atmosphere of the beach at Couples Negril. The water, floating in the sea, and the friends that we have met there makes our vacation so relaxing. It's our paradise!!

Definitely for us... Couples Sans Souci is so much more special because of the option of Sunset Beach. It adds to the atmosphere of the place, even if one is not partaking of the au-natural option.
    Soooo... before this thread turns into a vote tally, or an "us vs. them" sounding board, let me mention one thing that all should appreciate; That is, Couples has found a way to offer and integrate an au-natural area into three of its four resorts in a manner that is seamless and, I think, comfortable, for just about all the guests. There are no "nude rooms" or resturants, no dividing line across the property. Just a peaceful, beautiful and unique place at each of three resorts, where all are welcome to spend time. Classy, yet relaxed. That is not easy to accomplish, yet Couples has found a way. Thanks!

Yes, it is our time, and that is what we want.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by fabfifty View Post
    Couples has found a way to offer and integrate an au-natural area into three of its four resorts in a manner that is seamless and, I think, comfortable, for just about all the guests. There are no "nude rooms" or resturants, no dividing line across the property. Just a peaceful, beautiful and unique place at each of three resorts, where all are welcome to spend time. Classy, yet relaxed. That is not easy to accomplish, yet Couples has found a way. Thanks!
    Very well said!

It's definitely a big consideration for us. While I don't want to be nekid all the time, I do want to be nekid some of the time on my vacation. We love the rooms at CSA but....I think CN will be our choice for spring 2010.

Nope - We don't participate in the A/N side of things but it doesn't influence our decision either way. CN is our type of atmosphere with or without the A/N option.
    Julie

Harley riders have an expression "if you have to ask, you won't understand'. I didn't think it was important before we did it, now that we've done it for nine years, it's important. Does that make sense?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast