Default Lunch at Patois Patio CSA

The last time we visited CSA in January 2008, Patois Patio did not serve lunch. We will be back in January, so it will be nice to have yet another option for lunch.

For those of you who have been there recently, what have you gotten from the lunch menu that you liked? Does it get crowded at lunch? Thanks for the feedback.

Bump because we'd love to hear, too.

Patois is great for lunch. We ate there in December and in March. There never was a big crowd. We've had the pizza and the snapper sandwich. They also have salads.

We were there dec 2008 and we had lunch in Patois Patio. Nice pasta with seafood.

Quote Originally Posted by BobandJudy View Post
    The last time we visited CSA in January 2008, Patois Patio did not serve lunch. We will be back in January, so it will be nice to have yet another option for lunch.

For those of you who have been there recently, what have you gotten from the lunch menu that you liked? Does it get crowded at lunch? Thanks for the feedback.

We ate there 3-4 times for lunch. It was a similar menu as dinner, but just a little smaller portions. I always found something I liked.

They have lamb meatball kabobs (greek flavors) that I have tried to duplicate at home countless times to no avail. They are outstanding!!!! As is just about everything at the Patio.

I loved having lunch at Patois on our last trip - the Jerk pizza is great, as is the chicken salad - I'm not a salad person and I absolutely loved it! My hubby is obsessed with the snapper sandwich - served on coco bread, and I believe it had a chipotle aioli. . .soo yummy! Can't wait to stuff myself silly next week!

Nat and Bill
    CSA Nov. 23 - Dec. 2

Patois wasn't crowded in March. Besides the already mentioned lunch items, all delicious, we enjoyed lamb kabobs with a few squares of pita or crackers...can't quite remember. The salads were fresh and interesting.

Wow, thanks everyone for the information. The lamb kabobs sound yummy and different. We love the jerk pizza for dinner, so it will be nice to have that option for lunch.

I'm so glad to hear of the existence of the snapper sandwich! hahaha. The last time we were there Sea Grapes either didn't have it or only had it some days...I wasn't clear and I ended up missing out. Not even kidding, that sandwich was one of the reasons we returned to CSA after our first trip. They're fantastic. Good News!

My hubby reminded me that the snapper sandwich is actually blackened snapper with chipotle tartar sauce! Extra yum!

Nat and Bill
    CSA Nov. 23 - Dec. 2
    (just 2 1/2 more sleeps! Can't wait!)

Quote Originally Posted by smoo72 View Post
    I'm so glad to hear of the existence of the snapper sandwich! hahaha. The last time we were there Sea Grapes either didn't have it or only had it some days...I wasn't clear and I ended up missing out. Not even kidding, that sandwich was one of the reasons we returned to CSA after our first trip. They're fantastic. Good News!
    Just a tip - Sea Grapes rotates the menu every other day so make sure to stop by and check the menu for the snapper and/or fish tacos. Yummy! And Patois was open for lunch when we were there in April.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015