Hybrid View

Default Early February 2010

We hope to be at CSS Jan 30th to Feb 6th. We are just watching the prices before we book. As soon as there is a move (up or down) we will reserve.
    First time at CSS but we have visited all the other sites. CTI (before the reno), CN 3 years ago and CSA last year. We have loved them all so thought we should see the missing one. From the sound of all the posts we can't wait to get 'home'.
    Anyone else going to be there the first week of Feb?
    Pat & Pete

We were at CSA from Nov 27 to Dec 4th for our second anniversary. We had a wonderful holiday, and our first Couples experience, as well as our first time on the Negril side of the island. We have been to the Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay side 6 times before. We are planning to head to CSS from Jan 29th to Feb 5th. We're from Ontario, Canada.
    Karen & Paul

Well we booked today. We are from Ontario as well. Will be at CSS Jan 30th to Feb 6th. Can't wait to go, I am tired of the cold already. We love Couples but haven't been to CSS before. Looking forward to seeing you there.

P&P Ontario

We booked our trip to CSS last night, so we'll see you there! We are from Kingston, flying out of Ottawa on Jan 29th to Feb 6th, and looking forward to a wonderful vacation at Sans Souci. Where in Ontario are you from?

Hi KarenON

We are from London Ontario, flying out of Toronto and will be arriving late Jan 30th. Only 37 days to go and really looking forward to getting out of the cold and relaxing.

We will see you there!

Pat and Pete

Thought we'd post a picture, see you there Pat and Pete!

Thought we'd bump this back up to the top again. Anyone else on the message board going to be at CSS during the first week of February???

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the picture. I am trying to find a picture and will post soon. Only 27 days to go.

Pat & Pete

We'd love to see a picture P&P, hope you can find one to post! 21 days now!

Karen & Paul

Hi Karen,

Here is a picture we took in England this summer. Not sure if I have done this right so I hope it shows up.

Name:  IMG.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  55.3 KB

Pat & Pete

Pat & Pete, thanks for the picture! We'll see you there, only 17 days now!

Karen & Paul

Hi Karen,

Wow, I can't believe no one else has chimed in. I guess we are going to have it nice and roomy at the resort the first week in Feb. We can't wait to get out of this gloomy grey weather, only 13 days to go.
    See you there!

Pat & Pete

we're arriving Feb 2 for eight nights from MA. I don't know how to post pictures
    David and Michele

Alan & Andrea (from Massachusetts also) will be at CSS 6-13.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Uploading a Picture

Dave & Michele
    To post a picture:
    At the bottom of the message box click on the "Go Advance" button. On the tool bar the button after the smiley face is what looks like mountains. It is the "attachment button" Click on that. That will bring up another window. Click on the first "Browse" button next to "Upload files from your computer" . Browse to your file - click on it, then click the "open button". This brings you back to the Attachment window. Click the "Upload" button. when it is finished uploading click the "lose this window" button. Then "submit reply"
    Good Luck!
    Andrea