Default Return transfer to airport

Hi! I read on a tripadvisor post that regardless of your checkout time, all guests that leave that day must depart at 9:30. Is that really the case? That would waste an entire afternoon. Thanks for your help!

No that is not true. Couples looks at your departure time and times your shuttle accordingly. No worries. you will not spend all day at the airport.
    Cheers!
    Kerry

A little advice for newbies. STOP READING TRIP ADVISOR!!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by meece View Post
    Hi! I read on a tripadvisor post that regardless of your checkout time, all guests that leave that day must depart at 9:30. Is that really the case? That would waste an entire afternoon. Thanks for your help!
    just to manage expectations the resort does allocate 2 hours for the xfer plus they honor the international flight 3 hour arrival before depature. So doing simple math if you departure time is earlier then 2:30 pm there is a strong chance you will be on the shuttle by 9:30. enjoy

They usually get you to the airport 2 hours before your flight. The trip will probably take 2 hours. They will let you know what time you are leaving.

No, they transport you to the airport depending on the time of your departure flight. We have never left CSA or CSS earlier than 11:00, since we usually have a 3:00 flight. The rule of thumb is that you generally leave the resort about four or five hours prior to your scheduled flight departure (whatever that time may be).

they usually make you leave 4 hrs before your flight. It almost always only takes about an hour to get back to mobay from CN and we always travel midweek when the crowds are less and we usually breeze through the airport and have (2) hours to spare, so we eat at margaritaville.

We have taken tim-air BACK to mobay and left a couple hours prior to our flight but I would not try this on saturday or sunday. Some of the airport check-in lines can be huge on w/e's.

"No problem Mon", worry about getting there, not about leaving. Everything will be alright.

If you are very lucky matbe you will get stranded there.

Both of our trips to CSA we had flights leaving MBJ at 2:55pm. Our shuttle was scheduled to leave at 11am.

Thanks so much for your help. I inquired because based on what time I selected for my return flight, my cost went up. I didn't want to have to pay extra to gain a few hours at the resort only to find out that I'd be spending them at the airport. I just booked at CN and have a 3:30 pm flight out. I wish it were February already!!!

Nothing more depressing than receiving your eviction notice the day before you leave!! We have always left 4 hours prior to our flight time.
    Kristen

We've always had an early return flight, but this time our return flight isn't until 8:10 pm... so I figure we'll leave CSS about 4 or so... since we've never been there on our departure day after checkout... what do we do? Think they'll let us ck out a bit late that day? Or is there a room we can go to in order to clean up before getting on the return bus?
    What about our luggage until 4pm (or whenever they have our shuttle ready)..
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RubiGal04 View Post
    we've never been there on our departure day after checkout... what do we do? Think they'll let us ck out a bit late that day? Or is there a room we can go to in order to clean up before getting on the return bus?
    What about our luggage until 4pm (or whenever they have our shuttle ready)..
    Thanks!
    You can use the Spa/Fitness facility to shower and they will hold your bags in the lobby area for you. You can always ask for a late checkout, but it depends if they need your room, or not.

Rubi -

Ask for a late check-out, all they can say is no. They will store your luggage for you while you play for the day, no worries there. BTW...what do you wear home?
    Kristen