Default Got my rewards card today???

Got my rewards card today, now what? Do I show it when we check in? Call my TA so she know?For those of you experienced ones please tell me? Thanks

Show it at check in if you want. Also you can pre register for your arrival and choose your gift.

Just got mine too! Do I just show this to sign up for trading places?

Once you arrive at the resort, you will check in, that is when you present your card. You can also use it to do the pre-check in, if you are a returning guest and picking out your rewards package.
    Kristen

just knowing your number is enough. you will need to put the number on the form at check in. i have never been asked for the card.

we dont need the card it is always on this website:

http://www.couples.com/photocontest/z0707-31.htm

Randy

how long did it take to get in? I requested one back in August when we booked our Honeymoon, and still have never received it in the mail =/

I just got mine in the mail this week as well.....and it made me homesick

It took us 3 emails to the resort before ours finally came...about a year late. All you really need is the number (which we had).
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

it's a good thing you don't actually NEED the card...because my dog ate it...no joke...

We applied back in August as well, and I have e-mailed twice and still have not recieved mine either. We leave in 2 weeks for CSS, which I did tell them in the last e-mail. They said they would try and get it to us before we left, but that all we needed was the number.
    Linda

You really don't even need the number! They know if you are a Romance Rewards Member or not. ;-P They can look it up if they really want to. Just thought I would share. We have never brought ours....they have always been more than friendly about it, and been willing to look it up. No Problem MON!!!