Thread: June 27-July11

Default June 27-July11

HI! Just wondering who might be there around July 1? We are getting married at sunset and hoping to make some new friends and maybe have one couple volunteer to help take pictures of the wedding and festivities. I've read so much about hiring a photographer who is very nice to work with and did an amazing job, but with the sunset package the photos are already included and we really cannot afford to pay for another photographer--not when both of us have quality digital cameras. We would be more than willing to help you out too!

We will be there from the 24th through the 30 although we are looking to add a couple days not sure if on the front or back end. Will see yall there!!!!

We will also be at couples June 24th - 30th! Hope to meet you guys!

If it is like last time, we will be on the beach in the morning then swim up bar in the afternoon with a game of sand vollyball in between!!! Look forward to meeting y'all as well.

We had to change our dates due to our direct flight not being avail any longer. So we will now be there June 17-23rd. What a bummer but I'm sure there will be many other couples you will get to know! I'm sure it will be the same for us! Maybe next time, have a great trip

katherineelise,
    sorry you guys had to change the trip! but have a good one!

We are looking at going June 30th for five or six nights. When are you getting married? We got married last year and had a friend do our photographs on the beach with our camera. They turned out super!! My husband is a pretty good photographer. He takes lots of Senior pic ect.... Hobby photographer. anyway we are not booked yet, but are looking at prices and flights.

tangles66--
    We are getting married July 1 at sunset. We would really appreciate the help with the pictures.
    I try to check this pretty regularly, but often just can't..Let us know if you guys do make it down and maybe we can meet up!
    heather & chris

Hello I dont check this board very much unless I have a trip booked. Then of course it is more exciting. If we book I will let you know. I am hoping air will go down soon. I will talk to my hubby about the photo's.

Bill and Linda here from Atlanta. We are booked for 1-8 July. Can't wait!

Still have not booked but seriously looking at June 30th-July
    6th at CSA then we will head to MoBay for a few nights. I have been watching airfare and it has been stuck at the same price forever! Same with the resort, not really any deals. I am having surgery next week and while I am laying around recovering I will be checking more and more. Hope to have something booked in the next 4 weeks!!

tangles66--here is my email address. might make it easier!
    hec1687@yahoo.com

thanks and if you guys do make it, looking forward to meeting you!

we'll be there from june 26th to july 3rd for our 33rd anniv.

Default Heather & Chris

Quote Originally Posted by heather&chris View Post
    HI! Just wondering who might be there around July 1? We are getting married at sunset and hoping to make some new friends and maybe have one couple volunteer to help take pictures of the wedding and festivities. I've read so much about hiring a photographer who is very nice to work with and did an amazing job, but with the sunset package the photos are already included and we really cannot afford to pay for another photographer--not when both of us have quality digital cameras. We would be more than willing to help you out too!
    Hey Heather/Chris,
    My husband and I are booked to be there from July 1-8th to celebrate our 5th year anniversary. We arrive at the airport @ 2:10pm on the 1st, we could help you with your pictures. Let me know. Here is my email address tammieross880@hotmail.com.

Default June 26th - July 4th

Hi Heather and Chris, we will be returning for our second trip to CSA from June 26th through July 4th. We would be willing to help if we can but neither of us are particularily good photographers. That said, we'd be more than happy to help if you need it. Jason and Teddi

We are BOOKED!! bummed as we couldnt get the flight we wanted, but being booked feels so GOOD! Hubby and I get into MoBay at 1:45 on June 30th for 6 nights! This is our 2nd visit to CSA (got married there last year)and I lost count how many trips to Jamaica total........ LOL!!!
    Hope to see some of you there!

See everyone there! I'm so excited...it's getting closer!

Our July threads are dying out here, am I the only one getting excited to go to "JAMAICA MON"?? We leave 6 weeks from today whoooo hoooo!!!!!!!!

Rob & Wendy from South Carolina 6/28-7/5
    Heather & Chris...our son and daughter in law got married on the beach at CSA and the photos they got from the resort photographer were wonderful.
    Vito...I am glad to hear from others like us; married 32 years in August.
    we have been to CSA 3 times, but have gone to CSS the last 2 years and the "s" resorts the 2 previous, so it's been 4 years but we can't wait to come home to CSA

I CANNOT WAIT! 42 days until the wedding!!!!

Rob and Wendy--thank you for the reassurance about the photographer.

Hope to see all of you around the bar or beach!

I'm off to finalize plans for the reception when we return.

We will be leaving CSA on July 1st. All the best for an amazing wedding and life together! We will only be at CSA for three nights to cap off a longer stay at one of our other favorite resorts in Negril. Perhaps we will cross paths and raise a glass to your upcoming wedding. My wife and I will have our 29th anniversary this summer.
    All the best-
    Roy in VA

Roy--we'll be there!

36 days and counting!

Congrats...we will be celebrating our honeymoon starting June 29 for several days. Scott&Kristi from the Brew City.

I'm excited to see everyone! I cannot wait to go...29 days until the big day....

YAY!!!!! we leave Sunday!
    see you guys there