Hybrid View

Default Canopy tour (negril)?

Hello all! I was wondering if anybody that did this tour could tell me a little more about it? Was it fun? would you do it again?

What other tours did you like? We have done a few in Jai, but wanted to try something new... TIA!!
    -Otter,

Default zip line tour from Negril

Hi -

We did the canopy/zip line tour offered by Chuka Tours and booked thru the excursion desk at CN. This tour is located in the hills going back towards Montego Bay - we were gone for most of the day. It was a blast and we had a great time. I'm not sure we would do it again, but I do recommend it.

We have also done the Appleton Rum tour and Mayfield Falls - I recommend both. The all offer an opportunity to see the country side and experience a piece of jamaica outside of the resort.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much!! We have done appleton, that was a fun tour, as well as a few others, but we are thinking of trying something new... thanks again!
    -Otter,

We did the canopy tour last July from CSS. It was awesome. We were gone about 4 - 5 hours. It was a lot of fun. A little scary but definately worth it. I booked before we went but you can book at the resort as well. Have fun.

We just got back from CSA and did the tour but not through Chuckka. ( sp?) they give you two tours to pick. One was that group and they other one was through Adventure Group. REASON we picked this one was because the zip were longer and they had a Jeep take you up and bring you back and you didnt have to hike and had longer Zips. OMG we had a BLAST. I would go back a million times... ONLY thing, for any of the zip tours be ready for the drive its about an hour and a half and it takes away from the resort so we only did that because we were tired at end of day and just wanted to spend more time in water the rest of the week. I have pics of it if you want them, just email me, Janeinpenn@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    We just got back from CSA and did the tour but not through Chuckka. ( sp?) they give you two tours to pick. One was that group and they other one was through Adventure Group. REASON we picked this one was because the zip were longer and they had a Jeep take you up and bring you back and you didnt have to hike and had longer Zips. OMG we had a BLAST. I would go back a million times... ONLY thing, for any of the zip tours be ready for the drive its about an hour and a half and it takes away from the resort so we only did that because we were tired at end of day and just wanted to spend more time in water the rest of the week. I have pics of it if you want them, just email me, Janeinpenn@aol.com.
    Great info!! Id love to see the pics... ill email now!
    -Otter,