Default CSA for February 2010 - Anyone else?

Hey there,

My husband and I are going back to CSA February 2010, we simply can not wait. This will be our third time in a row celebrating our 2nd anniversary.
    Would love to hear from anyone going at this time old and new. I have attached a couple of pics from our trip earlier this year.

Hege UK
    Attached Images Attached Images    

We'll be at CSA from 26 Jan - 9 Feb. Second time at Couples, but first time at CSA. We were at CN the first time. We're counting down the days. See you there.
    Sarah & Kevin (UK too!)

Hello, we will be at CSA from February 11th to the 18th. It will be our third visit. We love CSA and can't wait to return. We are from Ontario Canada. You should check out the February 2010 thread under "Meet Up at Couples". What dates in February will you be there?

We'll be there from Feb. 28th till March 6th. That hardly qualifies as a "February visit"...but at least we'll be close! Can't wait. This will be our 7th time at CSA.

We are flying out of Toronto for a week on Feb 15th. First timers and pumped! Cant wait sounds like an amazing resort!!!

We are going for our second visit on 2 Feb for 14 nights of bliss to celebrate our first anniversary...you can guess where we went for our honeymoon!
    See you there....

2nd timers fro Maine. We cannot wait for our stay on Feb. 14th to 19th!

Hey all,

Great to hear from people who are just as excited as us. We will be arriving February 12th until 26th.

Hope to meet you all, I will check out the meet at couples thread for sure.

Hege & Campbell coming from Scotland