Default CN AN questions..lookers?

How big of a problem is it really as far as "Gawkers" on the AN beach? I have read several posts and even seen some pics, but it appears that most of the chatter is from people who either like it or like talking about it? I noticed that those who took pictures of the offenders were near the surf up front and some even talk about "mooning" passing boats from the hot tub. Does it happen alot or just get talked about alot?

lwdw

I'd never put together a group of people on the AN beach to give a stand up wave to the gawkers. NEVER.

It doesn't happen often but now an then you have a few that like to constantly walk by and gawk. A few times we have walked down to them and invited them in. They quickly ran off.

Oddly enough they are usually staying at the resort next door and it has a nude beach area also. Guess they can gawk there.

Ya I have taken pictures of the gawkers and posted them and next April I hope not to be adding to my collection but I'll be ready!

Attachment 3218
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; March 22nd, 2010 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lwdw View Post
    How big of a problem is it really as far as "Gawkers" on the AN beach? I have read several posts and even seen some pics, but it appears that most of the chatter is from people who either like it or like talking about it? I noticed that those who took pictures of the offenders were near the surf up front and some even talk about "mooning" passing boats from the hot tub. Does it happen alot or just get talked about alot?
    I guess there are some gawkers. Typically there isn't much to see for people walking by. The beach at CN is very deep and most AN'ers tend to sit back from the public traffic. There are also several trees to hide behind if you really don't want to be seen. On the other hand if exhibitionism is something that interests you, CN does offer more opportunity to be seen by "textilers" than do CSS or CTI.

ENJOY!

lwdw,
    It really isn't a problem at all. The occasional gawker will come by, but rarely will someone really stare. That is how I got the nickname I have, since I will just walk toward those few and ask them if they need a chair. That moves them along quickly. It really has become a way to pass the time and the people that might be staring are about 2 or 3 people a week. We have been to CN 11 times and that is what we find.

The Sheriff

Hey Sheriff! Nice to hear from you! Wish you were goin next week with us. We will try to uphold the beach to your high standards!

My wife and I are booking CN for mid-July. Can anyone tell me which rooms are closest to the AN area? Looks like Beachfront Deluxe but since she plans to spend so much time there I thought we might want to be as close as we possibly can. Thanks!

A few years ago I was standing at the water line , at CN AN beach,butt nekkid, and one of the Guests ( a really great guy named Omah) came up to me and said" What are you doing " I just said, scaring the neighbors, he said Great. If they want to Gawk, we can Show LOL

Yo 2havinfun,
    Hope you have a great time. As the end of Novemeber gets closer, we know how we will miss being there and the great time we all had. Our son and grandson are coming home for Thanksgiving, so that will be nice. We are going in March, our 11th trip to CN, and hope to restart the 2 visits a year including the end of November. Raise a toast for us and have a great time.

The Sheriff and his deputy

We were in Mexico at an AN beach last year for Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras). We took beads with us and spent all day trying to get the "textiles" walking by to "Show Us" for beads. Lots of them did - women AND men!!

We had lots of fun and they had great stories to take home about being "hassled" by the Naked People!

Just gotta keep your sense of humor about you when you are naked in public!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieNC View Post
    We were in Mexico at an AN beach last year for Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras). We took beads with us and spent all day trying to get the "textiles" walking by to "Show Us" for beads. Lots of them did - women AND men!!

We had lots of fun and they had great stories to take home about being "hassled" by the Naked People!

Brilliant!!! that is priceless NICE

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieNC View Post

I laughed when I read this! What a great concept!

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue View Post
    My wife and I are booking CN for mid-July. Can anyone tell me which rooms are closest to the AN area? Looks like Beachfront Deluxe but since she plans to spend so much time there I thought we might want to be as close as we possibly can. Thanks!
    Beachfront Suites and Beachfront Deluxe in building 6 and 9 are probably the closest to the AN beach but CN is so intimately compact that no rooms are really a long way away from anywhere on the resort.

ENJOY!

I had to laugh while at CTI, lots of people from the resort would take the water trikes, kayaks, and hobies around the island and some would gawk while doing so. The funny thing is, if you are laying/sitting in a lounger, there really isn't much that anybody can see, so why bother?

That said, when I was on the Hobie, sailing around the island was really one of the few things to do... It was a rough day on the water when I was out, so I didn't have a chance to strip while sailing.. I wanted to.. but the controls required my attention.

We always giggled when a couple was going by cause you could tell there were several types.. those that really wanted to look but decided to avoid looking all together, those that would sneak peaks, and then those who didn't care that they were obvious about it. I know when I sailed by, I was just too busy paying attention to where I was going and how to eek out more speed out of the single sail on the hobie wave.

I was never around when the cat left, so I never mooned them.. but when I went on the cat tour, I mooned the islanders when they mooned us!

Building #9 is the closest to the nude beach.

Never heard of those on the nude beach hasseling anyone but I do know that a few nudes that while walking to the water stopped and chatted with a few gawkers.

Did you know that gawkers stutter when there is a nude in front of them?

Attachment 3440
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; March 22nd, 2010 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    Did you know that gawkers stutter when there is a nude in front of them?
    Gawkers must also tan really quickly because I've seen their complexion change to a bright red right before my eyes!

One looker event that was most bothersome last year was when a wedding party came from the corner near Grand Lido and marched right up through the AN beach - how rude and they laughed and giggled all the way. I felt so naked.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post

One looker event that was most bothersome last year was when a wedding party came from the corner near Grand Lido and marched right up through the AN beach - how rude and they laughed and giggled all the way. I felt so naked.
    I imagine that it feels like an animal on display in a zoo.

That would be the perfect opportunity to approach them and give the bride a congratulatory hug!

In cases like that all nude sunbathers unit and

Attachment 3456
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; January 13th, 2010 at 08:02 PM.

ROFL! Wish you both had been there to help support me.
    ... it keepsh me shane