Default How far in advance do I do online pre check in?

I am thinking a week before we arrive? Or should I go ahead and do it now (we come in on Dec 7th)

Thanks

A week is fine... All it is for is the tshirts/gift.

I wish they took that info and just used it for your checkin. You could walk in, hand them a CC, and go off to your room quickly.

I was wondering the same thing...we come in on the 11th and I want to check in for my rewards.

Wondering the same thing, is this just for repeaters, or newbees too?

IAcouple I was thinking the same thing. I wish this was for actual CHECK IN instead of just picking out our repeaters gifts (that's nice too though, no knocking it for sure)..

Just would be easier for both us AND the Couples registration desk if we could actually check in online before arriving.

Thanks for the answer on how far in advance... I'll do it on the 30th or the 1st.

Default Not much longer

We can get through Thanksgiving, then do the pre check during the 1 st week of Dec. Get there on the 12th. WooHoo!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    A week is fine... All it is for is the tshirts/gift.

I wish they took that info and just used it for your checkin. You could walk in, hand them a CC, and go off to your room quickly.
    Another reason to use a travel agent --you are pre-registered. Just need to present a credit card and sign the form when you arrive.

landj we are talking about pre check in to pick your repeaters gifts. It's not really pre check in... it's just a way to go online and let them know what gifts you want from the ones available depending on your repeaters rewards level.

We always use a travel agent.. the reservation is in and the room level you paid for is in too, whether you used a travel agent or not.

You're always "pre registered" no matter how you made your reservation. But we all have to present our cc and sign/complete the form when we arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by landj View Post
    Another reason to use a travel agent --you are pre-registered. Just need to present a credit card and sign the form when you arrive.
    It's the same if you book with Couples. Hand them a card, sign the form and head to the bar!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

landj~ We use a TA and we still have to fill out the paperwork with our returning flight info etc. I think that is standard for all whether you use a TA or not. We've been to Couples many times (just returned) and we saw everyone filling out the information every time we have been.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come