Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: split stay

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    21

    Default split stay


    How do you reserve a stay split between CSS & CN? We would like to go to both, but not as "trading spaces", stay at CSS for a few nights & then move to CN for a few nights. How do you transfer between the resorts when its time to leave one & go to the other?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Just book the two trips. Book the hotels on the Couples web site and do the airfare on your own. (Or book the whole trip by calling 800-Couples).

    Do the pre-check-in on the web site and leave the flight info blank for the day you are transferring.

    Couples will take care of the transfer for you at no charge. They will leave anytime you want. If you ask them they will tell you that you have stop at the airport, but that's not always true. Some people will tell you that it takes all day for the Couples transfer, but that is also not true. Check out the night before and book your trsansfer (at the front desk the day before you leave) for early in the morning. Last March we left CSS at 6:00 am and arrived at CN at 8:12, in time for breakfast.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    665

    Default

    "Do the pre-check-in on the web site and leave the flight info blank for the day you are transferring. "

    If it doesn't let you leave it blank, ( which it never has for me since they started that )
    instead of your Flight plan, I put " Via Car" and the estimated time.
    We like to leave Ochi by 10am and arrive in Negril by 1:00pm - and this way, the room is ready.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Thanks guys! Do both CSS & CN arrive and depart out of Mo'Bay?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allman2 View Post
    Thanks guys! Do both CSS & CN arrive and depart out of Mo'Bay?
    Yes they do.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allman2 View Post
    How do you reserve a stay split between CSS & CN? We would like to go to both, but not as "trading spaces", stay at CSS for a few nights & then move to CN for a few nights. How do you transfer between the resorts when its time to leave one & go to the other?
    Last year we did a split from Negril to CSS We went from a Superclubs to a Couples so I booked it myself. We used Tim Air to get to the other side.I think it took about 30 min flight time.All though it was over an hour waiting for the plane.
    WE did have a blast in that little airplane!!! It was very enjoyable and we're glad we did it.
    Was thinking about using them again this Jan. But if they got it down to about 2 1/2 hours by car then I probably won't bother. ... I was thinking it was closer to 4 1/2

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekim4761 View Post
    Last year we did a split from Negril to CSS We went from a Superclubs to a Couples so I booked it myself. We used Tim Air to get to the other side.I think it took about 30 min flight time.All though it was over an hour waiting for the plane.
    WE did have a blast in that little airplane!!! It was very enjoyable and we're glad we did it.
    Was thinking about using them again this Jan. But if they got it down to about 2 1/2 hours by car then I probably won't bother. ... I was thinking it was closer to 4 1/2
    If you go later in the day and have to stop at the airport, the traffic in Montego Bay and the wait at the airport could shove it to 4-5 hours!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •